armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Basic Training
User Name
Password

Old 04-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Recruit

Default a little help

Just wanted to know if anyone here can tell me what ft. leonard wood, Missouri is like for basic training because i leave april 26th to go there. Any pointers or advice? i'm nervous but also i am really excited at the same time as other people are too, well if there is anyone who can tell me how it is i would appreciate it very much. peace.

Old 04-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Private First Class

Send a message via MSN to quitstalkingme1234 Send a message via Yahoo to quitstalkingme1234
Red face hey how are you?

hi i dont know anything about the army or training camps so i might not be up to as much help to you!lol!well i just wanted to say good luck on april 26!!!bye......amy

Old 04-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Private First Class

Default none

Ask Tacky..he's the one who knows all the stuff about that.. you know, what all the basic training places are like or someone else will see this and help. Well, good luck and have fun in basic!!

Old 04-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Recruit

well thanks for the reply's they really didn't help but they were appreciated. if i knew who tacky was i would ask him but i don't.ok so if anyone can still tell me some pointers they would help a lot but if not, then my mind set is expect the unexpected. peace

Old 04-05-2006, 09:46 AM
Private First Class

Default sorry!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack23
well thanks for the reply's they really didn't help but they were appreciated. if i knew who tacky was i would ask him but i don't.ok so if anyone can still tell me some pointers they would help a lot but if not, then my mind set is expect the unexpected. peace
sorry we didn't help you out much..tacky is this real smart guy who posts on here...I'll write him and ask him to help you...

Old 04-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Private First Class

Send a message via MSN to quitstalkingme1234 Send a message via Yahoo to quitstalkingme1234
Unhappy i am so sorry i couldnt help

hey i am so soryy that i wasnt any help to u but i do hope u do well!well see u later

Old 04-19-2006, 02:41 PM
Recruit

My son is currently in Basic at Ft. Leonard Wood. He loves it! Said the weather has been pretty wild but he loves the training.

Old 04-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Private

Default read your private message from soldiers mom

hi zach, left info in private messages.....my son graduated from ft leonardwood in march, so i hope my info helps......good luck