armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Basic Training
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Recruit

Exclamation I Need Help

I need to lose weight. I'm trying real hard and getting results but, there not as fast as i want them and my exercises aren't fun. I need yalls help on fun exercises and boot campo survival tips!

Old 03-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Sergeant First Class

Send a message via AIM to armybarrelracer

Get a buddy to exercise with you, make up a obsicle course and see who can do it the fastest. MAKE it fun. Or get a bunch of people together and play football or baseball, something that requires lots of running.

also drinking lots of water helps, I don't know why but if you drink water instead of juice and stuff it's been proven to help you lose weight. Which you probly already knew that but I'm just saying what comes into my head.

Proverbs 3:25-26

Don't fear sudden danger or the ruin of the wicked when it comes, for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from a snare.

Old 03-31-2006, 03:08 PM
Corporal

Send a message via AIM to gatoraco
Talking Losing it....

I tried just about everything, I hate to exercise! Then I went and got this stuff called Boost and used it for 2 out of 3 meals. Its real high in protein and fills you up. It tastes like a vanilla milkshake! You can get it in any grocery store or Walgreens. When I needed to eat a real meal, I ate 1 piece of meat and veggies on my plate, nothing else. Drinks?? I HATE water!!! It's boring!! I got whats called vitamin water, tastes like cool aide ! LOL.. full of vites and tastes good.. so theres my 2 cents..by the way, lost 7 lbs in 5 days doing this..