armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 04-27-2007, 12:17 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11binfantry View Post
well ya this is a while ago that this happened, last I heard the guy who by the way was 30yrs old

lost his job at fedex and was just spiriliing down hill....

he's a lost cause as far as the army was concerned and I cut him from draggin any one down with him.

he was the weak link in our chain, but what I was really astounded by is that his desention was infecting other younger troops in our ranks for a bit.
all the privates thought that they could just walk all over and that they didn't care what the reprocussions were and I was amazed that Basic had not instilled many values in the soldiers it was producing. However now we have a good unit and platoon I'm not so worried anymore I feel that each and every soldier in there I can totally trust with my life and I can trust with other poeples life

I hear what your saying brother man, and I see that problem many times in Army and my Civvi Jobs.. its about some stupid assed punk with dellusions of grandeur thinking the Job should adjust to his neurotic ways.... and cradle him like a spolt child.. When he goes in under this illusion, and gets the wet fish of reality smacking him on the face, he turns into a whinging, moaney *******, who can only bad mouth the job and spread his own negative misery like cancer.. The younger and more impressionable ones are worst affected, until someone of his rank tells him to shut the **** up, or get his *** kicked!!.. I have being leading people for 10 yrs now and dealt with such ****withs with a reducing path of patience.... My Bull**** meter has being refined over the years....

Yo really did the right thing... if hes that stupid, he does not belong in a job with any responsibility... I hear MacDonalds are recruiting....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 04-27-2007, 01:23 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
I hear what your saying brother man, and I see that problem many times in Army and my Civvi Jobs.. its about some stupid assed punk with dellusions of grandeur thinking the Job should adjust to his neurotic ways.... and cradle him like a spolt child.. When he goes in under this illusion, and gets the wet fish of reality smacking him on the face, he turns into a whinging, moaney *******, who can only bad mouth the job and spread his own negative misery like cancer.. The younger and more impressionable ones are worst affected, until someone of his rank tells him to shut the **** up, or get his *** kicked!!.. I have being leading people for 10 yrs now and dealt with such ****withs with a reducing path of patience.... My Bull**** meter has being refined over the years....

Yo really did the right thing... if hes that stupid, he does not belong in a job with any responsibility... I hear MacDonalds are recruiting....

lol well maybe he found that job at Mac'd who know's all I'm sure of is that he is out of my unit and that my troops are all a lot safer now

Old 04-28-2007, 10:59 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
lol well maybe he found that job at Mac'd who know's all I'm sure of is that he is out of my unit and that my troops are all a lot safer now
Im hearing bro... thats one less liability to worry about for the unit...

Old 04-29-2007, 06:03 PM
First Sergeant

ya well i feel that if basic training and AIT would have there hands less bound on what or how there tactics are applied we would not have the issue so much

Old 04-30-2007, 12:27 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
ya well i feel that if basic training and AIT would have there hands less bound on what or how there tactics are applied we would not have the issue so much
I agree.. first 4 weeks of my training were where the instructors gave us REAL hell with one goal... get the woosies and crybabies out and then start the training syllibus with real men... they really nailed us in those 4 weeks, but the more severe it got, the more bullheaded and determined I got... worked for me... but there was an endless stream of crybabies heading for the gate.. Maybe your Officers might be lowering the bar to get enough through the training for operations... risky move me thinks...

Old 05-01-2007, 02:29 AM
Private

Default You never gave it a thought

If you had always wanted to join the forces since a kid you would have stayed out of crime to make sure you could enter the military, We all make silly mistakes one way and another but we have to pay in later in years..

Old 05-02-2007, 11:18 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWatch View Post
If you had always wanted to join the forces since a kid you would have stayed out of crime to make sure you could enter the military, We all make silly mistakes one way and another but we have to pay in later in years..
Very true, and Good advice...