- Forums

Go Back Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 10-11-2004, 05:09 AM
Roger Roger is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2
Default Join US ARMY...

Im from Spain, i am a spanish civilian, and i decided join us army but... how i can
join if im not american person? If i join US army , can i get residence permis?

I have 17 years old
im studied ESO (age it finish 16 years old minium) and studying Bachiller 16-18 age's
Spanish nationality
Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2004, 09:31 PM
innes innes is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 59

A recruiter told me:

You must be an American citizen or lawfully admitted to the US for permanent
residency. The Immigration and Naturalization Service can provide
information; go to [url][/url] <> .
Army regulations prohibit us from assisting or sponsoring you in to the
United States. Once you have an I-551 (green card) or a document reflecting
"processing for an I-551", you can pursue enlistment.

So, you have to do it yourself, then you can join.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.