- Forums

Go Back Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 05-25-2009, 05:04 PM
aletha smith aletha smith is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: birmingham al
Posts: 2
Default child support

my name is aletha smith and i want to know if i could get some information on how can i be able to receive child support payments for my son. yes me and the father were communicating about the payments but when it comes down to the date that i'm suppose to receive, he don't answer his phone or make up some kinds of excuses later on in the month. yes i do have court orders that he is to pay for child support but he does'nt abide by that paper at all. and i just want to know can i please get some kind of help, please. from what he told me he is stationed in wisconsin, milwaukee. he works up their for the army.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.