Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Share Your Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-09-2007, 05:37 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Yea, Im a bit like Daddy day care... like where did all these kids come from???.......
Uncle Ex,
You have pretty good experience with babysitting don't you......Lol........The kids must run rough shot all over you......Lol......Kids are cool. My little niece is awesome. She's smart and growing up very fast.....She's not even two years old and she can talk real good and run around the house all ready.....amazing.....awesome.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 09-09-2007, 05:43 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
Hahaha... I bet it is worse... Especially if they are all red-heads.
1 is, the other 2 are blonds.. but its the blonds that are the mad ones... the red head is a girl and a little quieter.. (not by much).... lol....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 09-09-2007, 05:46 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Uncle Ex,
You have pretty good experience with babysitting don't you......Lol........The kids must run rough shot all over you......Lol......Kids are cool. My little niece is awesome. She's smart and growing up very fast.....She's not even two years old and she can talk real good and run around the house all ready.....amazing.....awesome.
lol.. yea, was asleep in my sisters house and at 05:25hrs, I heard a "Mornin Uncle Ex", as he jumped 4 foot off the book case onto my stomach... I managed to come out of the deep sleep in a fraction of a second and catch him as he knocked the wind out of me and good job I did, as he would probably bounce of me and into the wardrobe... wild child!!... haha... not suprising since you know who his Uncle is... haha.....

Old 09-09-2007, 06:06 AM
Brigadier General

Cool " Dora the explorer ".....Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
lol.. yea, was asleep in my sisters house and at 05:25hrs, I heard a "Mornin Uncle Ex", as he jumped 4 foot off the book case onto my stomach... I managed to come out of the deep sleep in a fraction of a second and catch him as he knocked the wind out of me and good job I did, as he would probably bounce of me and into the wardrobe... wild child!!... haha... not suprising since you know who his Uncle is... haha.....
Yea, That's too funny.....I remember oneday at the px.. I was shopping for some stuff and checking out the chics, and I heard a familiar sound....

I looked over and saw the "Dora the Explorer" section and the learning playground. Lol......I bought all kinds of neat stuff for my niece....

I'm waiting inline at the check out with some cool Army tee's...camo shorts and cd's and all this little girl kid stuff.....and the chic behind me ask....How old..I said 21 months.She said....that's so nice. I said..Yea, she can talk back already and she's running around the house playing and doing all kinds of cool stuff.....

The chic...asked..is she yours. Lol..I said ....She's my niece. The women said.....Aaahh, that's so nice. I said ..yea...Chic magnet. Lol.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball

Quote:
Yea, That's too funny.....I remember oneday at the px.. I was shopping for some stuff and checking out the chics, and I heard a familiar sound....

I looked over and saw the "Dora the Explorer" section and the learning playground. Lol......I bought all kinds of neat stuff for my niece....

I'm waiting inline at the check out with some cool Army tee's...camo shorts and cd's and all this little girl kid stuff.....and the chic behind me ask....How old..I said 21 months.She said....that's so nice. I said..Yea, she can talk back already and she's running around the house playing and doing all kinds of cool stuff.....

The chic...asked..is she yours. Lol..I said ....She's my niece. The women said.....Aaahh, that's so nice. I said ..yea...Chic magnet. Lol.
Isn't that the truth! My brother uses my kids all the time. Wives take my kids to their house to get their husband wanting kids... mine aren't wild - cause I whip them into shape. Although we do have wild times and last night I laid down on my stomach with my hands on my chin and Trent (3) jumped up on the bed and jumped on my back... it popped a few times and sent a shooting pain down my legs... I cried... CRIED... I NEVER cry. So the kids thought I was joking... hahahaha (Normally we'll pack onto eachother and have tickle fights. He just jumped at the wrong time. Trent said sorry and would rub my back and Emma was crying because "I just don't want you to get hurt mom!". It was a rough night because J didn't get anything he wanted... hahahahaha Needless to say this morning I am still in pain.

KIDS GOTTA LOVE EM!

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3

Old 09-09-2007, 07:29 AM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

for some reason no one wants to take my kids. maybe that's because they are wild. we do plenty of tickle me fights. kids are also in wrestling and football so ofcourse we have to do all of that to. 10 acres of forest behind us mean plenty of army games, 4-wheelers, and they cant wait until they shot there first bambi. our daughter the other day was trucking her but through the woods in nothing but her hot pink undies and snowboots. boy is that girl going to be trouble!

Old 09-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Brigadier General

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmullins View Post
for some reason no one wants to take my kids. maybe that's because they are wild. we do plenty of tickle me fights. kids are also in wrestling and football so ofcourse we have to do all of that to. 10 acres of forest behind us mean plenty of army games, 4-wheelers, and they cant wait until they shot there first bambi. our daughter the other day was trucking her but through the woods in nothing but her hot pink undies and snowboots. boy is that girl going to be trouble!
Now.....that's cool. I'm still a kid.....Lol;I remember my sister blaster the drain pipe with a wicked turn around shot with the soccer ball!!! Lol....Pop's shed is one of his pride and joys....

I was practicing my stick work with the puck and took a slapper shot full blast and it curved around the street goal and the tree and smashed into one of roll out windows in pop's shed.
Pop pull in the drive way and looked in 01 seconds and asked.....hit the net..Lol This was last week.....Lol.....Awesome.

The school provides all our equipment.....it's a great set up.....

Pop took me yesterday for a custom equipment set up.....like the old days......custom fitted with a brand new pair of 190's vapor skates with see through tuks( skate holders) jet speed.

and a new pair of lite speed 190's vapor shoulder pads..... costom fit.
And the cherry on top

New warriors costom sticks.....420 smoke out style....lol and mojolite....with costom curve blades. Sick......The last time pop spent big like this 924.00 .....I was 13 years old. I love you Pop.

I'm going to make you and mom .. the family.....proud. 74 is on the ice again.

Nightflyer. Highspeed.
Army Aviation. Air Assualt.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 09-09-2007 at 09:12 AM..

Old 09-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
Isn't that the truth! My brother uses my kids all the time. Wives take my kids to their house to get their husband wanting kids... mine aren't wild - cause I whip them into shape. Although we do have wild times and last night I laid down on my stomach with my hands on my chin and Trent (3) jumped up on the bed and jumped on my back... it popped a few times and sent a shooting pain down my legs... I cried... CRIED... I NEVER cry. So the kids thought I was joking... hahahaha (Normally we'll pack onto eachother and have tickle fights. He just jumped at the wrong time. Trent said sorry and would rub my back and Emma was crying because "I just don't want you to get hurt mom!". It was a rough night because J didn't get anything he wanted... hahahahaha Needless to say this morning I am still in pain.

KIDS GOTTA LOVE EM!
That's good stuff.....Like you said on another thread....Your rich in heart. Awesome. Oh, and you got some aches and pains....Lol. Your also on the money about your brother.....sounds just like me and my sister.....
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Old 09-09-2007, 01:19 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:

Haha... got it in one.. chic magnets!!.. lol.. you should have left her your number!!.. lol...

Old 09-10-2007, 06:22 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

Quote:
Now.....that's cool. I'm still a kid.....Lol;I remember my sister blaster the drain pipe with a wicked turn around shot with the soccer ball!!! Lol....Pop's shed is one of his pride and joys....
I was practicing my stick work with the puck and took a slapper shot full blast and it curved around the street goal and the tree and smashed into one of roll out windows in pop's shed.
Pop pull in the drive way and looked in 01 seconds and asked.....hit the net..Lol This was last week.....Lol.....Awesome.
The school provides all our equipment.....it's a great set up.....
Pop took me yesterday for a custom equipment set up.....like the old days......custom fitted with a brand new pair of 190's vapor skates with see through tuks( skate holders) jet speed.
and a new pair of lite speed 190's vapor shoulder pads..... costom fit.
And the cherry on top
New warriors costom sticks.....420 smoke out style....lol and mojolite....with costom curve blades. Sick......The last time pop spent big like this 924.00 .....I was 13 years old. I love you Pop.
I'm going to make you and mom .. the family.....proud. 74 is on the ice again.
Nightflyer. Highspeed.
Army Aviation. Air Assualt.
Black berets forever.
well all of that sounds great, to bad i didnt understand any of it. forgive me but mom hasnt watch very much hockey in her day.