armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Recruit

Question Child Support

I have a question, regarding Child Support...
My son's "father" just joined the Army and up until joined, I always received regualr Child Support, as it was automatically deducted from his paycheck.
How does it work w/ the Army?
I haven't received anything since October.
If any one knows, please HELP!!!
Thank You!!!

Old 01-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
I have a question, regarding Child Support...
My son's "father" just joined the Army and up until joined, I always received regualr Child Support, as it was automatically deducted from his paycheck.
How does it work w/ the Army?
I haven't received anything since October.
If any one knows, please HELP!!!
Thank You!!!
each state is different. child support will still be active in your home state. i know in my state you have to get his financial status reviewed and determine the percentage of his money that you get.. the only way to do this if he isnt cooperative is get another layer and get his leave and earnings statement so they can review it and tell you how much you are authorized now that he has a new income. as far as how you will get it i guess its all about what you 2 work out between each other..i just transfer my due payment to my ex wifes account from my bank but everyone wants to do it differently... i hope this helps because i know everywhere is different

Old 01-03-2009, 11:47 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via AIM to scconwill
Exclamation Stop Your Bitching!!!

..............first thing I say to everyone who dose the child support dance *its for everyone not just you and you hubby* read I'm American and so Can You, and if you don't have the brain power to slap a rubber on just keep it in you pants. Because if you had not done it without one you would not be here now would you. Condoms are cheep children are not!

Here is a lesson for you kids out there. Don't trust her if she says she is on the pill slap a rubber on it anyway. Most women have only one thing on there mind that is finding some guy that she thinks is her night in shining armor and dropping some pups of her own. Then when she finds out this fool is not her night in shining armor she ask for a divorce and then sticks on him like a urchin for the rest of his life.

Now for you guys and gals who have made it work congratulations and this is not for you. This is for the hole bunch of idiots out there who don't know how to control themselves, and have the need to be welfare queens and kings.

Now I have grown up around all this welfare and child support bull my entire life, and it has left a extremely bad taste in my mouth. You can not tell me anything I have not seen or experienced before. Don't give me that well bad stuff happens to good people stuff because its the other way around bad stuff happens to stupid people.

Now here comes the part of acceptance
If you find yourself in the spot where you have a kid or one on the way just take a minute and use your God given brain. 9 times out 10 at your current job you don't have enough to support the kid. What you need to do is seek a full time job with health care. Government jobs are the best for this. If you can't get a full time Government job get a second job. Also purchase private health care. Trust me it will be worth it in the long run. Now NEVER EXPECT CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!! Its time to man or woman up and do it on your own. This is the cold hard fact. Now if you are a guy and find yourself in this spot its time to make a honest woman out of her. Even if you don't think she is the one you will have the rest of your life to get to know her. Studies have proven that children who have both a father and mother figure in life turn out more successful. Do this for your child not you. Don't be a selfish little *****.

So now that you have had the ultimate ***** slap of reality its time to get to work. I don't give a **** if you love me or hate me. So you can post all the replies to this thread you want calling me a dick, *******, and everything else in the book, but deep down inside you will know I'm right. I don't care what you think!

Life is a ***** and then you die

so have fun kid and remember don't be a fool and wrap you tool

Old 01-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by scconwill View Post
..............first thing I say to everyone who dose the child support dance *its for everyone not just you and you hubby* read I'm American and so Can You, and if you don't have the brain power to slap a rubber on just keep it in you pants. Because if you had not done it without one you would not be here now would you. Condoms are cheep children are not!

Here is a lesson for you kids out there. Don't trust her if she says she is on the pill slap a rubber on it anyway. Most women have only one thing on there mind that is finding some guy that she thinks is her night in shining armor and dropping some pups of her own. Then when she finds out this fool is not her night in shining armor she ask for a divorce and then sticks on him like a urchin for the rest of his life.

Now for you guys and gals who have made it work congratulations and this is not for you. This is for the hole bunch of idiots out there who don't know how to control themselves, and have the need to be welfare queens and kings.

Now I have grown up around all this welfare and child support bull my entire life, and it has left a extremely bad taste in my mouth. You can not tell me anything I have not seen or experienced before. Don't give me that well bad stuff happens to good people stuff because its the other way around bad stuff happens to stupid people.

Now here comes the part of acceptance
If you find yourself in the spot where you have a kid or one on the way just take a minute and use your God given brain. 9 times out 10 at your current job you don't have enough to support the kid. What you need to do is seek a full time job with health care. Government jobs are the best for this. If you can't get a full time Government job get a second job. Also purchase private health care. Trust me it will be worth it in the long run. Now NEVER EXPECT CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!! Its time to man or woman up and do it on your own. This is the cold hard fact. Now if you are a guy and find yourself in this spot its time to make a honest woman out of her. Even if you don't think she is the one you will have the rest of your life to get to know her. Studies have proven that children who have both a father and mother figure in life turn out more successful. Do this for your child not you. Don't be a selfish little *****.

So now that you have had the ultimate ***** slap of reality its time to get to work. I don't give a **** if you love me or hate me. So you can post all the replies to this thread you want calling me a dick, *******, and everything else in the book, but deep down inside you will know I'm right. I don't care what you think!

Life is a ***** and then you die

so have fun kid and remember don't be a fool and wrap you tool
Great speech. I no longer need the Encylopedia on Scconwill! Thanks for saving me 5 bucks.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:27 AM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceoftheVoiceless View Post
Great speech. I no longer need the Encylopedia on Scconwill! Thanks for saving me 5 bucks.
It was one of them 0dark30 rants about something I can't stand about society today.......too many complainers

Old 01-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Staff Sergeant

Yeah you are about of a moaner.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:08 AM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Yeah you are about of a moaner.
I'm a moaner hahahaha

Old 01-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
I'm a moaner hahahaha
Yes, you also seem to laugh at yourself alot too.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:16 AM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Yes, you also seem to laugh at yourself alot too.
I don't moan my friend.........maybe over where you live you don't have this bull**** system that winds up taking money form people who work hard and giving it to dumb asses who don't know the meaning of a honest days work. Its a ***** my friend

Old 01-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
i don't moan my friend.........maybe over where you live you don't have this bull**** system that winds up taking money form people who work hard and giving it to dumb asses who don't know the meaning of a honest days work. Its a ***** my friend
so you're admitting you're a communist!?

Where's that shotgun