armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 08-11-2005, 10:26 PM
jas3452

Default does the army have...

can i be a firefighter in the army. the marines doesnt have it and the navy doesnt have it. will i only be a fire fighter or will i have other jobs as well. also i kinda want to go to iraq do they send fire fighters

Old 08-12-2005, 05:32 PM
poonanny

Default Firefighters!

Hey Jas, The Army National Guard has firefighters, I'm a military recruiter so I know about these things, I know I have a few firefighter positions that I need to fill, You interested?

Email me at [email]joseph.brito@ca.ngb.army.mil[/email]

Thx

Sergeant Brito

Old 08-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Both the Marine Corps and Navy have firefighters.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Private

Dont listen to tacky the Army is better.

Old 03-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyhick55
Dont listen to tacky the Army is better.
It has nothing to do with who is better, nor did I say any one was better than the other. The fact remains, all services have Firefighters.

Go do push-ups until you learn to read.

Last edited by Tacky; 03-01-2006 at 11:03 PM..

Old 03-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Recruit

Lightbulb If you want to be a firefighter after the service.

I worked hand and hand with some Air force firefighters while assisting Katrina victims in Mississippi. These guys were top of the line straight by the book guys who just returned from Iraq. If you would like a career in crash structural fire control with a large airport or any fire department for that matter after your service you should consider talking to them. All military firefighters have top of the line training but these guys did nothing but firefighting. Some Army firefighters that I have spoken with have told me that once in Iraq the Army can assign you to other duties. The Air force guys simply handled fire control operations. Let me tell you they had some really awesome toys. Hope that I did not step on any toes. I am currently working towards a different kind of military career my self. Good luck.

Old 07-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Private

Send a message via AIM to FutureRanger Send a message via MSN to FutureRanger Send a message via Yahoo to FutureRanger

My uncle is in the marines and over in falujah as a fire fighter, great money and benefits from what i understand.
Bobby