User Name
Password

Old 01-05-2009, 02:26 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via AIM to scconwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
You're out of line.
I'm out of line for not supporting stupid ****. We all have differing opinions here. Take it or leave it I truly don't give a dam.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by scconwill View Post
Welfare, National Health Care, Public Schools, Child Support, Social Security, Income Taxes, Section 8 Housing, TANF, Unions, Lobbyist, and lawyers are going to be the death of this country. So what you husband is a dead beat **** for brains. If he won't even see his kid what makes you think he is going to try and give you child support. The world is a cold hard ***** and you might as well be straight with you son, but thats just me I'm not his father or mother.

Oh and for the voices in the back ground up there I know a lot more than you think. Wrap you mind around that for a while and get back too me.
Urr, she stated that the child's father had already paid, but he has a job in the military now and is asking how it all works.

Read it all next time.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
The last time I checked, it was the man's resposiblity to put the condom on, which he did and yes, I WAS on the pill!!!
I was obviously meant to have my son and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!
These have been the greated 8 1/2 yrs. of my life!!!
I didn't wirte to have someone harass me, I just asked a simple question!
He's always paid (court ordered), this is the first time itr's taken so long for it to kick back in, that was my question, so instead of being a jerk and ranting, you should have read the entire story!!!
ANd if you have problems w/ the "father" quotes, then maybe it should be taken up w/ him, he's the one that wants nothing to do w/ our son, he's never seen him , sent a card, called, nothing!!!
He's lived 45 mins. away all these years and nothing!!!
Try explaining that to an above avg. 8 1/2 yr. old... Not easy!!!
So, either read the entire story or shut-up!!!
Oorah. **** happens and you're dealing the best way you know how.

You aren't asking for a government hand-out like Sconn thinks you are, you're planting responsibility on your son's father to do a bit. It doesn't sound like he's stepped up to be a father so the least he can do is provide financial support.

If you can't find a way, I would contact an attorney. Your son is entitled to a bit of financial security.

I hate it when the men don't take responsibility. As the man of the house, (figuratively speaking) he has to provide for his family. This is basic info my father passed onto me.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:31 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceoftheVoiceless View Post
Urr, she stated that the child's father had already paid, but he has a job in the military now and is asking how it all works.

Read it all next time.
Do you know how much of American tax dollars gets tied up in bull**** child support and divorce cases. I'll tell you this its a **** load!

Old 01-05-2009, 02:33 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Oorah. **** happens and you're dealing the best way you know how.

You aren't asking for a government hand-out like Sconn thinks you are, you're planting responsibility on your son's father to do a bit. It doesn't sound like he's stepped up to be a father so the least he can do is provide financial support.

If you can't find a way, I would contact an attorney. Your son is entitled to a bit of financial security.

I hate it when the men don't take responsibility. As the man of the house, (figuratively speaking) he has to provide for his family. This is basic info my father passed onto me.
I'm saying that she should not half to rely on the court to get it. The dead beat **** for brains should hand her a check each month. **** he needs to be a man about it!

Old 01-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Do you know how much of American tax dollars gets tied up in bull**** child support and divorce cases. I'll tell you this its a **** load!
Not exactly when the father is paying? The child support is coming from the father, not you, so how exactly is that affecting you?

Old 01-05-2009, 02:36 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceoftheVoiceless View Post
Not exactly when the father is paying? The child support is coming from the father, not you, so how exactly is that affecting you?
When it is court ordered child support than means there is somebody monitoring it, and that somebody is not working for free. Case workers, judges, clerks, runners, all get involved in this process creating cost.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Quote:
I'm saying that she should not half to rely on the court to get it. The dead beat **** for brains should hand her a check each month. **** he needs to be a man about it!
When he isn't paying there isn't **** she can do. That's the problem. A court order is needed, and rightfully so. God knows how I campaign for lower taxes, but the legal system needs to go to work.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
When he isn't paying there isn't **** she can do. That's the problem. A court order is needed, and rightfully so. God knows how I campaign for lower taxes, but the legal system needs to go to work.
I agree...people need justice!

Old 01-05-2009, 02:40 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
I got something its called a baseball bat. The point is we shouldn't need this legal system if people accepted responsibility