User Name
Password

Old 01-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by scconwill View Post
Like I said War is nasty and some times you half to crack a few eggs

How about I crack your skull?
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 01-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Yep... Iranian manipulation in the region especially through Hamas and Hezbollah is something nobody seems interested in.. freakin Iranian ****bags obviously didnt learn their lesson in the Termopolye....
Good point Exo...its the Iranian top brass that are pulling the strings maybe its time to get serious with the disease and not the symptoms

كافر

Old 01-04-2009, 04:28 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via AIM to scconwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
How about I crack your skull?
People die in war its sucks we have accepted the fact now move on............how about I crack your nuts!

Old 01-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
People die in war its sucks we have accepted the fact now move on............how about I crack your nuts!
Israel are at war????? With a narrow strip of land jammed with 1.5 million civilians and a few thousand Hamas firing peashooters at them........What are the odds on a Hamas win??

Old 01-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
There speaks the voice of experience....Remind me how many deployments you have had again?.....I wasnt arguing the fact that war is the pits .....I was arguing the fact that you seem to think the people in Gaza and the towns in which the rockets are falling on have a choice where they can live and the option to just up sticks and move.....Geograpthy/politics/history are not your strong points I guess

By the way...you can stay away from my nuts kid

Answer me one question squirt and I will leave you alone....when you gonna come out of the closet

كافر

Old 01-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Quote:
Good point Exo...its the Iranian top brass that are pulling the strings maybe its time to get serious with the disease and not the symptoms
That's the spirit!

Old 01-04-2009, 06:29 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
There speaks the voice of experience....Remind me how many deployments you have had again?.....I wasnt arguing the fact that war is the pits .....I was arguing the fact that you seem to think the people in Gaza and the towns in which the rockets are falling on have a choice where they can live and the option to just up sticks and move.....Geograpthy/politics/history are not your strong points I guess

By the way...you can stay away from my nuts kid

Answer me one question squirt and I will leave you alone....when you gonna come out of the closet
1. These people have lived in this place long enough to learn that when rocket get fired off near then that a big ****ing Israeli bomb is soon on its way. Its Common ****ing Since!
2. Picking up and moving is ****ing easy there a tons of refugee cams around there. I'll pick living in a refugee camp for a while over getting killed.
3. Geographically why the **** would you want to live to live in the middle east! People have been killing each other over there since the dawn of ****ing time over ****ing sand and oil and you know what I'm about ****ing tired of it. One of my best friend came home with a flag over him and another with no legs. **** it and **** them all I hope that land burns in hell. If it was up to me I would make Glass out of the entire ****ing place!
4. So what I'm not politically inclined. It really dose not matter because I'm not running for office! My opinions are mine and nobody else.

I'M NOT ****ING GAY YOU SARCASTIC MOTHER ****ERS

Old 01-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
1. These people have lived in this place long enough to learn that when rocket get fired off near then that a big ****ing Israeli bomb is soon on its way. Its Common ****ing Since!
2. Picking up and moving is ****ing easy there a tons of refugee cams around there. I'll pick living in a refugee camp for a while over getting killed.
3. Geographically why the **** would you want to live to live in the middle east! People have been killing each other over there since the dawn of ****ing time over ****ing sand and oil and you know what I'm about ****ing tired of it. One of my best friend came home with a flag over him and another with no legs. **** it and **** them all I hope that land burns in hell. If it was up to me I would make Glass out of the entire ****ing place!
4. So what I'm not politically inclined. It really dose not matter because I'm not running for office! My opinions are mine and nobody else.

If it was that easy, why haven't they moved yet, and why haven't Africans in poverty and hunger moved yet?

And you do realise, if people leave their homes, they aren't going to have anywhere else to go...all their hard work and lifetime of earning what they got and it's all gone!

Old 01-04-2009, 08:15 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceoftheVoiceless View Post
If it was that easy, why haven't they moved yet, and why haven't Africans in poverty and hunger moved yet?

And you do realise, if people leave their homes, they aren't going to have anywhere else to go...all their hard work and lifetime of earning what they got and it's all gone!
well its going to get blew the **** up by the Israelis anyway. They are just like us go into a place and **** it all up but they don't realize that rebuilding a hole area is extremely hard. **** Israel has been dealing with this type of **** ever since they came into existence. America and the Worlds biggest **** up was putting Israel on the ****ing map.

Old 01-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:

I had to read that one carefully...Had to take in all those swear words.. f-ing this f-ing that f-this f-that...was that a burst of tourettes or what scone?

1.where are they going to move to?....the Hamas fighters are very mobile when it comes to shooting and scooting with these rockets...Israel are trying to strike at the rocket stores and the groups using pick up trucks to move the rockets from place to place....Once the rocket is fired its too late and Israel have failed in their objective...
The rockets in the main are very small and can be set up and launched in a matter of minutes by two or three man teams....they are not high tech weapons and can be constructed in any small workshop
2.The last time I heard...Egypt had closed the border and were not letting in refugees....Where else can they go?
3.Why would you live in the middle east?....your really not getting it are you?...why did people live in the Balkans when it was at its worst on the 90s...why do people still live in Helmand Provence?
Then you have the cheek to talk to me about common sense
4.Your not running for office but correct if Im wrong...you are trying to become an officer in the US Army...you will be representing your country and more likely then not have to deal with people from other countries...Middle eastern ones included

Time to grow up and grow quick....cos the more you post on matters overseas...the more you sound like a ****...keep that attitude and you wont be officer material

Sarcastic ay?....Im British and it comes with the territory...we are just waiting for 70% of the world to catch up

Once you stop lying to yourself and expect the fact you are in the closet....the better...nobody minds Scone...so stop wrestling it

كافر

Last edited by jrj1000; 01-05-2009 at 03:56 AM..