armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Armies of the World
User Name
Password

Old 05-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Second Lieutenant

You, paedo, are actually a traitor. You'll claim you're just being truthful, but you do your best to counter every pro-british comment with another saying how **** we are. You should be shot... really. I mean, it is FACT that the british armed forces are the most effective and best-trained in the world, yet tried your damnest to prove anyone who says it wrong, yet any pro-american comments or the like are left un-touched. You are evil, kurusch. Truly. A dirty arab immigrant I'm guessing by your attitude.
Whatever, you really are all strange, and I'm not wasting any more of my time on you. You all need to get it in your heads that you are ****ED-UP. Just look at yourselves, you complete psychos - you have a 13-year-old pre-pubescent **** who reckons he's all that 'cos he spells cool with a 'k' (rangerzrock); and you have 40-year-old nerd and internet-paedophile (kurusch) who likes talking to boys like rangerzrock, talking about physics theorires, and uses statements like "all philosophical thought was locked into a religious paradigm" coooool - you must have so many awesome friends!!!!!!! All you cunts can go on about how i'm surrendering as much as you want, 'cos i honestly don't give a **** - IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM FOR ****'S SAKE

Last edited by js_mac; 05-23-2005 at 09:07 PM..

Old 05-23-2005, 10:33 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerzrock
so true, so true.. it seems that the brits are all the guys that start the wars, while we north americans and ozzi's are only tring to end them
Which shows that Aussies have healthy sense of sarcasm!

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 05-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_mac
You, paedo, are actually a traitor. You'll claim you're just being truthful, but you do your best to counter every pro-british comment with another saying how **** we are. You should be shot... really. I mean, it is FACT that the british armed forces are the most effective and best-trained in the world, yet tried your damnest to prove anyone who says it wrong, yet any pro-american comments or the like are left un-touched. You are evil, kurusch. Truly. A dirty arab immigrant I'm guessing by your attitude.
Whatever, you really are all strange, and I'm not wasting any more of my time on you. You all need to get it in your heads that you are ****ED-UP. Just look at yourselves, you complete psychos - you have a 13-year-old pre-pubescent **** who reckons he's all that 'cos he spells cool with a 'k' (rangerzrock); and you have 40-year-old nerd and internet-paedophile (kurusch) who likes talking to boys like rangerzrock, talking about physics theorires, and uses statements like "all philosophical thought was locked into a religious paradigm" coooool - you must have so many awesome friends!!!!!!! All you cunts can go on about how i'm surrendering as much as you want, 'cos i honestly don't give a **** - IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM FOR ****'S SAKE
'You, paedo, are actually a traitor.'
Look that word up in a dictionary.

'[iYou'll claim you're just being truthful, but you do your best to counter every pro-british comment with another saying how **** we are.[/i]'
Do you ever actually read other peoples posts before rushing to your keyboard with your rants? I have never said we Brits are ****. You know, you ought to try and learn the difference between blind nationalism and fact.

'You should be shot... really.'
More impartial and reasoned thought. Still, I'll bear it in mind Jock.

'I mean, it is FACT that the british armed forces are the most effective and best-trained in the world, yet tried your damnest to prove anyone who says it wrong, yet any pro-american comments or the like are left un-touched.'
No Jock, it's an opinion and one to which you're entitled, but when you go into your hysterical rants that only you are right, that opinion should be challenged. If you were a little less manic and a little more objective, you'd see I don't defend any nationalistic ravings, be it your pre-pubecent screams or any others.

'You are evil, kurusch. Truly. A dirty arab immigrant I'm guessing by your attitude.'
[Nah, not evil Jock, that's just you unable to argue with me. And I'm as Celtic as you, though your racist outburst further confirms your sad state of mind.

'Whatever, you really are all strange, and I'm not wasting any more of my time [/SIZE]on you'
Excellent, off you go then. Bye.

' You all need to get it in your heads that you are ****ED-UP. Just look at yourselves, you complete psychos'
No Jock, that's your definition of people that don't agree with you. By the way, we're looking at you too and you make an fascinating study of psychological disorder.

'you have a 13-year-old pre-pubescent **** who reckons he's all that 'cos he spells cool with a 'k' (rangerzrock);'
So 13 year olds can't talk here? You make some pretty strange grammar yourself Jock. I'm guessing it's when you're foaming at the mouth 'cos you're getting trashed.

'and you have 40-year-old nerd and internet-paedophile (kurusch) who likes talking to boys like rangerzrock, talking about physics theorires, and uses statements like "all philosophical thought was locked into a religious paradigm" coooool - you must have so many awesome friends!!!!!!!
You're funny. You don't know my age and even so, what age must one be to grace this thread then Jock? I've already told you, you can call me all the silly names you like, you won't rile me. I note that you've been stalking me and reading my posts. I'm flattered. You were here yesterday too, not signed in, looking over my posts. Thanks for the compliment. I also note that you've dropped the constant queer references since I questioned your sexuality (that says a lot) but that you continue to question whether people have friends. What's up Jock, haven't you got any then?

'All you cunts can go on about how i'm surrendering as much as you want,'
Surrendering? Really? Maybe you take this military thing a bit too seriously Jock.

'cos i honestly don't give a ****'
That's good then, we won't have to read any more of your incoherent outbursts. Well done.

'IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM FOR ****'S SAKE'
Well spotted Jock.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 05-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Second Lieutenant

'You, paedo, are actually a traitor.'
Look that word up in a dictionary.

Eh, what?

'[iYou'll claim you're just being truthful, but you do your best to counter every pro-british comment with another saying how **** we are.[/i]'
Do you ever actually read other peoples posts before rushing to your keyboard with your rants? I have never said we Brits are ****. You know, you ought to try and learn the difference between blind nationalism and fact.

Don't try to defend yourself, paedo - you haven't stood up for the UK once. In my reply that we gave the americans a good beating in the 1812 war you then whined on about tiny little details to make us look worse and the americans better. You are treasonous, terrorist scum, paedo. Don't argue.

'You should be shot... really.'
More impartial and reasoned thought. Still, I'll bear it in mind Jock.

What? This is an internet forum - I don't need to continually prove to you how 'impartial and reasoned' my thought is - as I said before, I don't care what you lot think about me; whereas you seem to have a nervous disposition, where if you swear or act annoyed, you think people will look down on you. I also see how you've copied me by calling me jock, like i call you paedo. Do you really admire me that much? You see, the thing is, you ARE a paedo, yet how am I a jock? Do i say to you how much I play sport......? Anyway, I would MUCH rather be a jock than a reject nerd who sat in the corner at school and got bullied, then told himself his bullies were all 'emotionally insecure' to cheer himself up (what you are, paedo, if you hadn't gathered).

'I mean, it is FACT that the british armed forces are the most effective and best-trained in the world, yet tried your damnest to prove anyone who says it wrong, yet any pro-american comments or the like are left un-touched.'
No Jock, it's an opinion and one to which you're entitled, but when you go into your hysterical rants that only you are right, that opinion should be challenged. If you were a little less manic and a little more objective, you'd see I don't defend any nationalistic ravings, be it your pre-pubecent screams or any others.

No, paedo, you evil traitor - it IS fact. I'm sick of you liberal idiots who refuse to accept that some things ARE certain - like this, and that any 'extreme' views like patriotism are wrong.

'You are evil, kurusch. Truly. A dirty arab immigrant I'm guessing by your attitude.'
[Nah, not evil Jock, that's just you unable to argue with me. And I'm as Celtic as you, though your racist outburst further confirms your sad state of mind.

Yeah, that's right - I'm getting confused between you being evil and me not being able to argue with you .... you really aren't as clever as you make out, are you paedo? You ARE evil, paedo - a sick, pathetic old man with nothing better to do but argue with boys half his age. I mean, what is wrong with you? You continually make it out that you are better than me, but look at the state of you. I know it's over-used, but you really do need a life, you complete nerd. Yeah, maybe I am a little bit racist, but I don't care - doesn't offend me. Also, you stupid paedo, irish and scottish are celtic... you and I are anglo-saxon!

'Whatever, you really are all strange, and I'm not wasting any more of my time [/SIZE]on you'
Excellent, off you go then. Bye.

..... what a nerd... I know you're trying your best to hurt my feelings, but it will never work. You see, I am normal, whereas you are a a complete weirdo. I can even imagine what you look like - thick, black-rimmed glasses, jet-black clothes, crappy beard.... sitting at home all day being pissed off at the world. You are a state, paedo, and you have absolutely no idea that you are, which is the sad thing. I feel sorry for you, actually, hard as it is to believe.

' You all need to get it in your heads that you are ****ED-UP. Just look at yourselves, you complete psychos'
No Jock, that's your definition of people that don't agree with you. By the way, we're looking at you too and you make an fascinating study of psychological disorder.

No, not at all. For example, ozzi is one who has not agreed with me always, but he is normal. The vast majority of you, however, are weirdos. As i said before, this is an army site, so there's 2 kinds of ppl on here - soldiers, and nerds who want to spray their dorky facts all over the place. You can guess which one I think you are.

'you have a 13-year-old pre-pubescent **** who reckons he's all that 'cos he spells cool with a 'k' (rangerzrock);'
So 13 year olds can't talk here? You make some pretty strange grammar yourself Jock. I'm guessing it's when you're foaming at the mouth 'cos you're getting trashed.

What???? How the hell did you deduce that, you dumb paedo? Are you anxious that the little boys might not be allowed on here? That'd be a shame for you, paedo, you sick ****.

'and you have 40-year-old nerd and internet-paedophile (kurusch) who likes talking to boys like rangerzrock, talking about physics theorires, and uses statements like "all philosophical thought was locked into a religious paradigm" coooool - you must have so many awesome friends!!!!!!!
You're funny. You don't know my age and even so, what age must one be to grace this thread then Jock? I've already told you, you can call me all the silly names you like, you won't rile me. I note that you've been stalking me and reading my posts. I'm flattered. You were here yesterday too, not signed in, looking over my posts. Thanks for the compliment. I also note that you've dropped the constant queer references since I questioned your sexuality (that says a lot) but that you continue to question whether people have friends. What's up Jock, haven't you got any then?

The fact that you don't argue your age proves me right, paedo. I'm not ageist - i just don't think sad old men chatting to little boys on the internet is very cool. Oh, i won't rile you??? Gees, that's disconcerting... you must be one tough guy - definitely not a weird old dork. Haha, yeah I did watch your post, but you see, you cheeky ****, 1: you must have been checking out my profile and watching me in the first place to even know I was doing that... so, wtf, your argument makes no sense; and 2: the actual reason i paid attention to what you were doing is that you were actually sad enough to systematically check through every single post i've ever put on this site... and you call me the stalker... As for the not-signed-in point... What, i wasn't not signed-in, i was online like i normally am... are you making stuff up to support your argument??? Naughty paedo.
Also, I never noticed I dropped the queer references - i thought i was still saying you liked little boys... pay attention - i thought you were supposed to be smart.
Yeah, again, genius comeback (i diss you for having no friends, so i must have none). Maybe it's because they don't! The fact that you seem to pay an awful lot of attention to my gay and having-no-friends references is pretty interesting. Is that why you come on this forum - i mean you obviously have no intention of joining the military; perhaps you're after some new friends, or maybe some hot teenage military *** to bum... You constantly question whether I'm gay - is it because you want me to be or something???? So you can hack into my computer, with your undoubtably-present nerdy computer skills and track me down like the paedo you are? I can imagine your reply to this: "oh, you're very interested in homoesexuality and having no friends, so you must be both". Get a ****ing life, you psycho.

'All you cunts can go on about how i'm surrendering as much as you want,'
Surrendering? Really? Maybe you take this military thing a bit too seriously Jock.

What? Nice comeback, paedo.

'cos i honestly don't give a ****'
That's good then, we won't have to read any more of your incoherent outbursts. Well done.

'IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM FOR ****'S SAKE'
Well spotted Jock.

You really do think you're so clever, paedo, don't you? You may be more intelligent than the average person on here, but you're the most pathetic; and this isn't some meaningless insult - you really ARE a sad, pathetic man.
Also, if you're so clever, why do you mis-read all of my posts? You've already slagged me off for replies that other people have made (Lord's comment of 99.9% of the time, the british being best, which you slagged me for for some reason...) and in the 1812 war thread, i blatantly said that the british invaded VIRGINIA and walked to WASHINGTON DC, yet you replied by claiming i was an idiot for claiming that we marched through the whole US...... all righty then... have you got a mental disorder or something?

Right, that's me had my bit. As long as paedo knows what he really is - thought I doubt he'll ever accept it - I'm finished.

Last edited by js_mac; 05-24-2005 at 08:45 AM..

Old 05-24-2005, 08:40 AM
Sergeant

you are young brit, you are incompetent. grow up

Old 05-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Second Lieutenant

You are an annoying idiot, Jynx - don't even bother. The fact you side with this guys shows your true character. You claim i'm vulgar and swear a lot... you have the most boorish replies of anyone here... you haven't ever joined in a discussion with me - you just reply with crappy insults. Are you afraid to argue with me without your chums like paedo to back you up? You are a worthless waste of space jynx, and will never amount to anything.

Last edited by js_mac; 05-24-2005 at 08:52 AM..

Old 05-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Colonel

Oh Jock, Jock. My heart goes out to you. I've made a decision, you are so obviously an insecure little chap that I won't argue with you any more if you don't reply to this with another carpet-munching, foam-making tantrum.

Now then, can I be fairer than that old love? Kiss and make up then?

Sir Winston Churchill.

Old 05-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Second Lieutenant

Fair enough, paedo.

Old 05-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine

js mac has got a piont herea nd we did take over the US .......all of u except js mac are a bunch of weird nerds.....u argue with js mac bcos u are nerds....we completely destroyed the US army in the revolution without losing more than 6 battles!!!.......and we had america in our and even though we jut recovered from a war with the french we still had america easy the all the american militia and deutch and sapnish and french......(jealous that we beat them) ganged up on us and THAT was the only reason we retreated.....aswell as long supply lines.....js mac is right...jynx u are a worthless twat so get a life and so are all u pathetic yanks hu argue bout sumin they dont know

Old 05-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Sergeant First Class

ya u guys took over the u.s when ther was only a bunch of settlers and natives ther, lol. and then the settlers and natives kicked the living crap out of you. u didn't retreat because of that reason either, you guys were gettin u'r asses kicked so then you retreated, cause you guys are weak...and if your wondering why spain, france ect were teaming up on you then look at history, cause you guys were the ones who attacked those neutral countries in the first place, so justice took it's course and let the french, spanish ect. beat the hell out of you, so don't go assuming anymore pretty-boy. as for being a nerd??? a yank??? for the millionth time i'm not a yank, i'm a canadian daw, don't tell me you still don't know that!! as for being a nerd, mhp look whos talking, you havent come up with any good remarks at all yet, jynx is only not saying much cause he knows how to keep his kool unlike all you brits who HAVE NO KOOL.

look up facts b4 u say them lol.

and js i wasn't talking about the british army in that last post, i was talking about the brits on this site, such as you, royale marine ect. just stop swearing and trying to be smart, and trying to bash evrybody, and then i'll give you some respect, and will stop trying to counter all of you're crappy assaults