armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Military Hardware, Gear and Technology
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #1  
Old 01-10-2007, 08:23 AM
admin's Avatar
admin admin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 10
Default New Weapon Idea from France

This just came in from Damien.....thought you might find it interesting:

I'm sending you by mail some idea of a new kind of weapons i think very interesting. My work is not a big study but i tried to define as best as i can what i have in mind. I'm sure you will find this clever, and useful. It's written in french because i'm wondering about deal it to the Frenchs.

I also work on a new kind of discipline, the Force. Force can help someone on fighting and defend himself. That looks a bit like electricity or magnetism, a fluid.

I have the strange feeling that the Force, this fluid (but the terms is not enough to define it), comes from what i love to call medichlorians, what are in fact "dead photons" (i.e. unmoving photons). You can use those dead photons (may be is it the black matter physicians talk about?) for, as example, telekinesy.

You might feel it's a strange idea but, i just know, and i wonder from where
this knowledge come about, that when someone has ended his reincarnation
cycle -when he really dies, and it's the forever death- then, his spirit, are what you can call a soul, is becoming energy, it's joining the Force. What is a photon? a photon is the smallest grain of matter, and it is, in the same time, a grain of energy, i take as completely wrong the people saying fake things about "quarks" and the "infinited small".Then energy IS matterial, and light, made of photon, is something material. Notice, If it's true, we can concentrate light to create lasers, some as much solid as a bullet, but very faster. And it's even possible to build swords made of light! By coupling the laser with an hertzian wave, as long as you want; but of course to make a sword of solid light you have to put very small composants in the handle. A sword is the weapon of a knight, but, by some kind of mystery, rather than sword i like this one: sabrolaser.

I think that "Jedi", is a nice word to designate those knights, noble and
skillfull enough whom sacerdocy is to protect the people from any danger
that may happen, and who are belonging to some philosophical order, the Jedi
Order. Because not only Jedi can use the Force, may be anyone can; what made a Jedi is not the ability to control medichlorian flux but the height of his
faith, his priesthood in the Force as a whole, his seriousness, and, excuse
the word, the purity of his heart.

That's a new concept of my own i had, such as a revelation, and i'd like you
to give me your advice on it.

Good bye, dear militarian, and i wish thoses new concepts i bring will help
you in building the weapons that will defend American Republic.
God bless America!

If you're interested in other military new weapons that should be good (for
example, lethal without pollution, without noise). I'm just offering ideas.

In case America would be endangered by any islamic terrorist country, then
may God bless America
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 01-10-2007, 10:00 AM
torspo[fin]'s Avatar
torspo[fin] torspo[fin] is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,843
Default

i wonder whatkind of mushrooms.....
oh well why not...

so theres nothing new that lasers can be used as weapons, but the practical
use with the portable powersources to create the concentrated "photons" today
needs a truck to get around.. so no lightsabers yet.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcmI6UnR4gg"]
MTHEL[/URL] is the closest thing available and it failed to fullfill its pourpose against the katysha rockets in the real situation.

even if one could control light by keeping it steady with some kind of force.. it
would be unstable at best. thus hard to use. it also means that you might cut your
own legs off without even notincing it. and thats hardly practical. another thing
is the range. swords of the most kinds are a thing of the past.. and they are not coming back
in that form again. pointy tools are always able to fullfill the certain tasks if necisery.

that telekinesis and "use the force Luke" is kinda out from the scale..
so out that it has no practical comparison point in real world.. thus
the the army application can be found from scifi only.
Photons never loose their speed of light or their energy value until they collide.
when they collide they give away their energy and cease to exist.

if the photons would have a mass they would slow down and perhaps become thease
"dead photons" in that case the solid "as steel" light saber would also weight that
much... now we have a sword which acts like a sword but shines like the halo of Jesus
and still needs batterys. practical.
thease are things that are from imagination.. thus an idea which cant be
practically used in any means with the technology today.
what comes to the black matter and quantum physics.. there
is still a long way to go to understand the things which we
whitness to be but cant quite make out what they are.. why they are
and would it taste good on your sandwich?

what is much more close to the reality, is the new line of sharpness achived
by nano technology... (how sharp would a blade be if the edge is measured in molecule or two?) this is still about knifes and close range melee weapons.. the fact is
that you can wield a lightsaber all you want.. if that other guy has ww2 revolver your screwd.

Last edited by torspo[fin]; 01-10-2007 at 10:17 AM..
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 01-10-2007, 04:54 PM
ArmySteve's Avatar
ArmySteve ArmySteve is offline
Corporal
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 36
Default

Wow! It looks like someone had a Star Wars marathon!

I have a question about with the whole light sabre theory though. How do you get the light sabre to stop at any given length? Seems to me that when you shoot a laser (of any kind) at something it tends to keep on going until it hits something or goes through it. I think that would tend to make it difficult to wield a sword that has the capability to carve your name on the moon...unless of course you were really tall.
__________________
ArmySteve
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 01-10-2007, 11:14 PM
torspo[fin]'s Avatar
torspo[fin] torspo[fin] is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySteve View Post
Wow! It looks like someone had a Star Wars marathon!

I have a question about with the whole light sabre theory though. How do you get the light sabre to stop at any given length? Seems to me that when you shoot a laser (of any kind) at something it tends to keep on going until it hits something or goes through it. I think that would tend to make it difficult to wield a sword that has the capability to carve your name on the moon...unless of course you were really tall.
with nowadays tech.. you cant.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 01-11-2007, 08:16 AM
jmm001847''s Avatar
jmm001847' jmm001847' is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flibberityboobopmoocowshoe
Posts: 542
Default

Well i hope they find a way cuz id love to have one of those lol
__________________
Land before Time- Ducky- Yup Yup Yup -
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 01-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,457
Default

I agree, that guy needs to give the Star Wars movies a rest!!..

He does tie it in with some real things like Photons and Quarks.... If anybody has looked into the theoretical laws of quantam mechanics, you will that for our linear time line there is an infinate amount of alternate realities, as in every decision in the world has a sequence of consequences thus a future in our comprehension of linear time.... quarks have being theorised as being the random element in the electron orbit (around proton) and the random movement of the quarks between atoms is indeed specific to our timeline.... all this is theorised as being the "fabric of time" where we exists drawing on energy from the universe creating and using it in a cosmic balancing act... all Energy has an opposite (an echo if you will), and now we would look at the theories of Dark Energy and black holes... well it interesting if you dont have anything else to look at...

well if you have Star Wars movies, when you will be able to transend normal space time and embarce the power of the force!!....

Best Regards
Luke Skywalker.... aka Exo1...
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 01-12-2007, 08:01 AM
jmm001847''s Avatar
jmm001847' jmm001847' is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flibberityboobopmoocowshoe
Posts: 542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
I agree, that guy needs to give the Star Wars movies a rest!!..

He does tie it in with some real things like Photons and Quarks.... If anybody has looked into the theoretical laws of quantam mechanics, you will that for our linear time line there is an infinate amount of alternate realities, as in every decision in the world has a sequence of consequences thus a future in our comprehension of linear time.... quarks have being theorised as being the random element in the electron orbit (around proton) and the random movement of the quarks between atoms is indeed specific to our timeline.... all this is theorised as being the "fabric of time" where we exists drawing on energy from the universe creating and using it in a cosmic balancing act... all Energy has an opposite (an echo if you will), and now we would look at the theories of Dark Energy and black holes... well it interesting if you dont have anything else to look at...

well if you have Star Wars movies, when you will be able to transend normal space time and embarce the power of the force!!....

Best Regards
Luke Skywalker.... aka Exo1...
LOL still i think a movie where they stuck some dude from starwars back in our time and let him run around trying to kill with a lightsaber when people are shootin at him lol.
__________________
Land before Time- Ducky- Yup Yup Yup -
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmm001847' View Post
LOL still i think a movie where they stuck some dude from starwars back in our time and let him run around trying to kill with a lightsaber when people are shootin at him lol.
Lightsabre V LAW..... ha... I sliced that warhead it two.... and it blew up in my face... Doooh!!...
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 01-12-2007, 08:05 PM
torspo[fin]'s Avatar
torspo[fin] torspo[fin] is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Lightsabre V LAW..... ha... I sliced that warhead it two.... and it blew up in my face... Doooh!!...
its the function. nothing else.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 01-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torspo[fin] View Post
its the function. nothing else.
Really??.. didnt know LAWs are designed to blow up when a Jedi slices it in half with his light sabre....
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. Armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.