armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Military Hardware, Gear and Technology
User Name
Password

Old 07-13-2007, 02:13 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attack The Radical! View Post
I think im going to wait to contact another recruiter. Atleast until I lose this extra weight, Study a bit for the ASVABs, and get my GED. I just might goto college and get those credits if I get anymore BS from this place.

I just walked right into the Recruiting station. I didn't make an appointment. I asked the guy if I can have some brochures or somthing, next thing I know, the guy has me half naked and a measureing tape around me. lol
I dunno where the BS is coming from referencing you, but to make a decision to goto college based on that is indeed "BS".....

If you are gonna do college, great... go do it, and you have more options for military enlistment, including getting into the Officer Corps... (US Version). If not, you can work for your degree by getting college credits when in as enlisted... either way, its all good, the rest is upto you dude... your life is what you make of it... Army is not a committment to be taken lightly, I think you know that so good luck in your choices, and leave immature reasons for making major choices to immature people.. I think you are better then that!!..

Exo...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 07-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Sergeant

Send a message via Yahoo to Attack The Radical!

I see college as BS. Paying for some papers saying you attended so many classes. It just doesn't make sense to me. Given I have certain carrer oportunities as is. Some of which, your average joe wouldn't see in a lifetime. I wouldn't even think about going if it werent for the Army.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Default College, ain't bad if your a smart kid on his way.....

Quote:
I see college as BS. Paying for some papers saying you attended so many classes. It just doesn't make sense to me. Given I have certain carrer oportunities as is. Some of which, your average joe wouldn't see in a lifetime. I wouldn't even think about going if it werent for the Army.

Nice. Then make your move. Who cares if the recuriters lying? And what difference does it make with us that your set in business with your family operations. This is boots to the ground. I have a full ride to school to play college Ice hockey and has a well trained soldier at the same time. I'm going to warrant officers school to be an expert at what I do....Aviation ops, and soon to be a pilot.

I'm Leaning from the ground up earning my rank that I have .....along with the respect of the men in my unit and their signing off for me. Blackhawks. Hooah. You don't get better or well planned then that.....

My Uncle, is in charge of the largest refrigerated equipment leasing (refrigerated temperture controlled trailers only) company that's privtely owned in the North America. What's that have to do with boots to ground? nothing.The Army leases equipment from his company.....You don't won't to know why? And who cares if your recuriter is lying! You been around long enough to know better.

It getting old.....Your with us or your not.....Sorry, no disrespect. But it is what it is.

Nightflyer. The150th.
Army Aviation. Highspeed.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 07-14-2007 at 12:00 AM..

Old 07-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Sergeant

Your right....Babbling nonsense...sorry bout that. Suppose its time I take the next steps towards Enlistment. Just a bit afraid of what I'm actually getting myself into. But thats my problem. I hope it's cool if I come back here every now and then and get 2nd opinions on certain things.

Last edited by Attack The Radical!; 07-13-2007 at 09:07 PM..

Old 07-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Brigadier General

Cool

Quote:
Your right....Babbling nonsense...sorry bout that

That's ok. I feel like Tacky junior.....I wish.Nightflyer and I'm proud.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 07-13-2007 at 10:45 PM..

Old 07-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Sergeant

Im surprised, That little E-Slap actually knocked some sense into me. Time to stop being a damn Poser-Wannabe.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Brigadier General

Cool

Quote:
Im surprised, That little E-Slap actually knocked some sense into me. Time to stop being a damn Poser-Wannabe.

Your welcome. Anytime. Like I said. I feel like Tacky junior..... I wish. It's cool. We're proud.Stick around.

Nightflyer. The150th.
Army Aviation.Highspeed.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 07-13-2007 at 10:47 PM..

Old 07-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Sergeant

Tacky Jr...LOL...yeah...that pretty much sums it up.

Last edited by Attack The Radical!; 07-14-2007 at 05:48 AM..

Old 07-14-2007, 10:26 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Nice. Then make your move. Who cares if the recuriters lying? And what difference does it make with us that your set in business with your family operations. This is boots to the ground. I have a full ride to school to play college Ice hockey and has a well trained soldier at the same time. I'm going to warrant officers school to be an expert at what I do....Aviation ops, and soon to be a pilot.

I'm Leaning from the ground up earning my rank that I have .....along with the respect of the men in my unit and their signing off for me. Blackhawks. Hooah. You don't get better or well planned then that.....

My Uncle, is in charge of the largest refrigerated equipment leasing (refrigerated temperture controlled trailers only) company that's privtely owned in the North America. What's that have to do with boots to ground? nothing.The Army leases equipment from his company.....You don't won't to know why? And who cares if your recuriter is lying! You been around long enough to know better.

It getting old.....Your with us or your not.....Sorry, no disrespect. But it is what it is.

Nightflyer. The150th.
Army Aviation. Highspeed.
Black berets forever.

Nicely done bro... An education in one post..

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 07-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Your right....Babbling nonsense...sorry bout that. Suppose its time I take the next steps towards Enlistment. Just a bit afraid of what I'm actually getting myself into. But thats my problem. I hope it's cool if I come back here every now and then and get 2nd opinions on certain things.
Attack, buddy it's cool .Your always welcome. Take your options and write then down and then make a plan for yourself and your future.

What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing?There's so much you can learn on your own. There's many options. You could arrange a tour of your guard unit that offers a (mos) that your intrested in on a saturday and get to see them in action. Remember if you go this route. Make sure the unit that offers your mos is close to your home or your going to be traveling big time to work.Lol.

Ask the local Army recruiter if you can talk and learn what the Army has to offer you.....All of it.....

Sell yourself. This is why a good education is important. A good recruit today can go far with just a little guidance. It's all in your attitude. I did and it worked out well for me.....I got just what I wanted.

The Army did their part and I'm doing mine.Peace.

Nightflyer.
Army Aviation.Highspeed.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 07-15-2007 at 04:24 PM..