armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Current Events
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #121  
Old 01-09-2006, 11:28 AM
royal marine's Avatar
royal marine royal marine is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: high wycombe, buckingamshire
Posts: 1,000
Send a message via MSN to royal marine
Default

yes morten ive seen someone be beaten to a pulp before
__________________
what manner of men are these maroon berets
Reply With Quote

  #122  
Old 01-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Morten's Avatar
Morten Morten is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal marine
yes morten ive seen someone be beaten to a pulp before
suuuuure... then ur post seems pretty mindless if u already know that fights can be alot more "unfair" and "nasty"...
__________________
http://www.army-sykess.com/Video.htm
my way of supporting!!!
Reply With Quote

  #123  
Old 01-10-2006, 02:05 PM
royal marine's Avatar
royal marine royal marine is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: high wycombe, buckingamshire
Posts: 1,000
Send a message via MSN to royal marine
Default

just shut up for **** sake i personally take no interest in what you say you just want to carry on the blady argument so piss of you redneck loving bastard

anyway
are you male or female?
__________________
what manner of men are these maroon berets
Reply With Quote

  #124  
Old 01-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Morten's Avatar
Morten Morten is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal marine
just shut up for **** sake i personally take no interest in what you say you just want to carry on the blady argument so piss of you redneck loving bastard

anyway
are you male or female?
lol now i'm suddenly a "redneck lover"... sounds alot like racism! again, u're 14, u dont know what u are saying...

Male...
__________________
http://www.army-sykess.com/Video.htm
my way of supporting!!!
Reply With Quote

  #125  
Old 01-10-2006, 05:24 PM
kurusch's Avatar
kurusch kurusch is offline
Colonel
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morten
lol now i'm suddenly a "redneck lover"... sounds alot like racism! again, u're 14, u dont know what u are saying...
He may or may not be right but to dismiss him simply because he doesn't fit the age group you prefer is stupid.
__________________

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.
Reply With Quote

  #126  
Old 01-11-2006, 06:19 AM
Morten's Avatar
Morten Morten is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurusch
He may or may not be right but to dismiss him simply because he doesn't fit the age group you prefer is stupid.
dude... u gotta admit that he acts like a full fledged 14 year old!! if he would act maturely THEN i would start to actually care about what he says... but he have proven over and over again that he is replying without facts, very offensively comments which often involves racism and hate.
__________________
http://www.army-sykess.com/Video.htm
my way of supporting!!!
Reply With Quote

  #127  
Old 01-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Zeus185's Avatar
Zeus185 Zeus185 is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onep0int
I was originally planning on getting a 4 year degree in Criminal Justice. However I've decided to just get an Associates in Criminal Justice (which I'm almost there) with a Bachelors in International Relations.



*****ing hell mate.....i hope you do well
__________________
In times of peril the only chance in life
is giveing up all hope in it. Mei-Yao-Chien
Reply With Quote

  #128  
Old 01-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Kaibil1944 Kaibil1944 is offline
Staff Sergeant
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 145
Default

Well first of all i think that, Iran its making bad threaths, second i think that the U.N. have to discuss this case, they have to be careful, re-taking WWII before war, in Germany was a real holocaust and conflict between germans and jews, discrimination , killing, and all that kind of pain for jews and other people.

Thats was violating the human rights later put on, no one do nothing a lot of people oppresed, dying and all the world didn't care. But wait when Nazi invaded poland, everybody was shocked and started making the war against Germany, because they were scared.

I think that the WWII could been prevent with a little war, with less people dying, but no , no one cared about the poor people suffering in Germany. So i say that Iran its making bad, but its not a right to make a war because some stupid words, i think that the U.N. have to discuss this and maybe avoid war making Iran no nuclear possesive. We can save a lot of lives, and if they dont want to we should attack as allies, as a worried world, but not just one country or 2. I think that Iran wants to get the States and Israel down, i suggest that the U.N. should take care first not an army or that.
Reply With Quote

  #129  
Old 01-15-2006, 10:55 AM
onep0int onep0int is offline
Major
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus185
*****ing hell mate.....i hope you do well

Thank you kindly sir!!
Reply With Quote

  #130  
Old 01-15-2006, 10:57 AM
onep0int onep0int is offline
Major
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,109
Default

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/15/international/middleeast/15tehran.html[/url]

You got to love it! The man is persistant. But eventually it will be that persistence that will be his own undoing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. Armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.