armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 01-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine

OH OH ive got one
ANTARCTICA

Old 01-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

It makes me sad too. especially since we have saved many of those countries. Texas correct me if i'm wrong, but the US entered the Atlantic theatre to stem off the nazi war machine that was ripping Great Britain apart (Along with the fact that Germany and Japan were hitting it off). Look at France they despise us and we sacrificed 5,000 US GIs on the beach and 600 airborns behind the lines in a matter of 3 days.

Old 01-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1
It makes me sad too. especially since we have saved many of those countries. Texas correct me if i'm wrong, but the US entered the Atlantic theatre to stem off the nazi war machine that was ripping Great Britain apart (Along with the fact that Germany and Japan were hitting it off). Look at France they despise us and we sacrificed 5,000 US GIs on the beach and 600 airborns behind the lines in a matter of 3 days.

the french have a HUGE cheak(frog eating pr*cks)i must be with the few WHO dont hate the americans i like them iv said in the past theyanks iv met have been nice i know alot of people who say their arrogant but iv met more arrogant brits than yanks.......but thats just me

Old 01-09-2006, 02:00 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus185
the french have a HUGE cheak(frog eating pr*cks)i must be with the few WHO dont hate the americans i like them iv said in the past theyanks iv met have been nice i know alot of people who say their arrogant but iv met more arrogant brits than yanks.......but thats just me
I dont hate yanks my self but you cant ignore the "fact" that many countries are anti-american.

Old 01-10-2006, 06:52 AM
Sergeant First Class

Wink Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Texas
I'm tryin to have an intelligent discussion here . Mr Fake Republican
Hey all im back. Tiny Texas you can't have an intelligent discussion anywhere on the count of you being a idiot with very very very very very very very very stupid things to say. So have a nice day and read a ww2 book for retards. Maby you will learn somthing

Old 01-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1
America entered WW2 against Germany after Hitler declared war on America in December 1941 . He did this soon after the attack on Pearl harbour . The American declaration of war on Germany came shortly after .
However America had been supplying huge quantities of arms to the British empire from the start of hostilities in 1939 .
Britain had suffered some heavy bombing .Particularly London and Coventry .But "Ripped apart "would be an exaggeration !
The French I don't believe dispise Americans . The French disagree with American Policy in Iraq . They back America 100% in the war on Terror .Person to ask here would be JIM76 he's from Normandy.

Old 01-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Colonel

Welcome back Jim.

Old 01-10-2006, 01:02 PM
First Sergeant

I guess nobody Nuked em then ?
Ah well maybe next year , Darn pussies !

Old 01-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine

germany ripping britain apart hmmmmm

battle of britain-365 british aircarft against 2789 german aircraft, who one? britain!
that then made hitler call of the invasion of britain and left us alone till we met on a different front
''rippped apart'' BLOODY IDIOT

Old 01-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Take your head out of your ***, kid. Texas agreed to a sence. you cite one example, please, i would hope that i would learn something at my school.. when i said ripping up, i meant by the bombings, only Germany ever saw anything worse than that. Hell, i have no shame saying that we were ripped apart by the Japanese on the 7th. we were.