armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctcfightr
well you know what **** you then ........ it not my fault your countries dont make a video about there troops who died..

arcfighter i dont have a problem with the U.S Military making videos about the troops that died.....i support the troops both U.K and U.S over there but when they start making patriotic hogwash that makes out there the only ones fighting then yes i do have a problem
plenty of Brits have died(granted not as much as the U.S)as well as Americans

Old 01-08-2006, 12:47 PM
First Sergeant

omg... i'm getting some unwanted attention here...

listen guys... first of all! I have searched for military pictures/footage for a damn year now for my vids... 90% of it or more is American... and, i dont recall any Brits who have made a song suitable for a tribute... have u?

I would make a tribute with 100% danish footage/pictures + a danish song suitable as a tribute... the problem is that i cant find any... if u want me to create another video with no american footage at all then give me some damn suggestions/links/sources that i can use instead of ranting about how wrong i am... :S

i guess i'm Pro american yes i love america, ****ing great country... their government sucks though... but damn, some EU's gotta cut them some slack, EU is just so mindless'ly Anti-American even though they dont know **** about it... lol...

Old 01-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine

to be honest you're not even american and you don't know **** about america, if you go on the army.mod.uk then go on defense image database it has THOUSANDS of pictures of the british
or maybe you lack so much in common sense you didnt even think of typing in ''oficial british army website'' into google
and if europe is anti-american why dya think they are????
hmmmmm tough question!

Old 01-08-2006, 03:58 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal marine
to be honest you're not even american and you don't know **** about america, if you go on the army.mod.uk then go on defense image database it has THOUSANDS of pictures of the british
or maybe you lack so much in common sense you didnt even think of typing in ''oficial british army website'' into google
and if europe is anti-american why dya think they are????
hmmmmm tough question!
1: u dont have to be directly in touch with a counrty to know something about it... why do u think that people research?

2: sure... thx for the link

3: theres no way in hell that i'll do specific searches for the entire worlds armies... i dont got that much free time

4: because they watch too much television and most of them are like sheep... they follow the pack without asking questions

Old 01-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Colonel

I think we're missing an important cultural aspect. Most European countries and especially the Brits, find the kind of tribute we're talking about rather embarrasing. Americans are simply much better at putting their hands on their hearts and sleeves and shedding a few tears.

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 01-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Recruit

Talking US Marines

to the person that wrote that crap about the Marines,You must be looking for a fight.

Old 01-09-2006, 01:41 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurusch
I think we're missing an important cultural aspect. Most European countries and especially the Brits, find the kind of tribute we're talking about rather embarrasing. Americans are simply much better at putting their hands on their hearts and sleeves and shedding a few tears.

ant that the truth

Old 01-09-2006, 07:42 AM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurusch
hehe... i must admit that i hate these tribute vid's myself... but my website's hits got 3.73x as high within 4 days... so...

but i think i'm done making these "light hearted" vids.. time for some more kill'em'all vids :P

anyone know some good sites with footage? i would appreciate it alot... it doesn't HAS to be explosions etc... plz

Old 01-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine

to the ''ELITE'' us marine wannabe
shut the **** up cos im stating a fact!

Old 01-09-2006, 12:15 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal marine
to the ''ELITE'' us marine wannabe
shut the **** up cos im stating a fact!
what fact?