armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 02-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Recruit

13b-Airborn, I spent 7 years in the Army and there were lots of gals to meet! If you act like a ***** dog, the only gals you'll meet will be ****s. If you are looking to have a good time and not running around like a dog in heat. You'll meet great people guys and gals. Don't go out and get trashed all the time and you will be surprised just how many gals will be wanting to meet you.

13b that's a cannon ****er ain't it? That's pretty good duty you'll get plenty of off time to go to town.

11b3z Rangers Lead the Way!

Old 04-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Recruit

Send a message via MSN to Sanic
Default Kinda childish

OK, when I was 15, girls that slept around were called ****s, and guys that did it were studs.

Now that I am 26, and prior service Army, I see things quite a bit differantly.

I would now define **** as any PERSON that sleeps with someone that they don't know at all, or just met a matter of hours before.

That being said, just because a man or woman makes friends, and sometimes sleeps with one of them, does not make a person a ****. It is a need that all people suffer, the need to share something intimate with another person. In the military, I think it happens more often than in the civilian world, due to the constant moving around and potential combat deployment at any time. As long as a person is careful, I personally see nothing wrong with an occasional "close encounter" with a fellow soldier if both feel the desire. It is probably better to view something like this as "the ultimate friendship". nothing serious by either person, because neither is willing or able to commit to anything more due to the responsibility we all have as soldiers.

Now, if there is something more, perhaps even love, then, by god, hold on to it for all it's worth.

I just think it is kinda childish to be so narrow minded about how to define ****.

Old 04-06-2005, 11:23 PM
First Sergeant

Send a message via MSN to Firefox
Default hi there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanic
OK, when I was 15, girls that slept around were called ****s, and guys that did it were studs.

Now that I am 26, and prior service Army, I see things quite a bit differantly.

I would now define **** as any PERSON that sleeps with someone that they don't know at all, or just met a matter of hours before.

That being said, just because a man or woman makes friends, and sometimes sleeps with one of them, does not make a person a ****. It is a need that all people suffer, the need to share something intimate with another person. In the military, I think it happens more often than in the civilian world, due to the constant moving around and potential combat deployment at any time. As long as a person is careful, I personally see nothing wrong with an occasional "close encounter" with a fellow soldier if both feel the desire. It is probably better to view something like this as "the ultimate friendship". nothing serious by either person, because neither is willing or able to commit to anything more due to the responsibility we all have as soldiers.

Now, if there is something more, perhaps even love, then, by god, hold on to it for all it's worth.

I just think it is kinda childish to be so narrow minded about how to define ****.

Hi : well these day people call women who have multiple encounters as you call them ****s.. i dont find it fair ...but everyone there own. i guess and, i have always left it at that... i dont see how people can judge so easly and point fingers.. ( i mean no pun to you in any way.. just stating a point i guess)

and about meating somone in the military.. i understand that people think no biggie but for a reason the rules are set..

tru many men/women who are just friend tend to have somthing more going on.. hey its natural we are only human.. right? no because of that we gonna call somone a **** at all. its a mutual feeling people have after a while when they are together for a long time.. .. its hard at times to stop it.. just dont judge .. people have feeling and its normal..

if this made any sence hehe..

Old 04-07-2005, 01:03 PM
JReed

Cool

undefined
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13b-airborn
ok i was woundering form some guys or girls one of the two .....what is the chances of find love out there because let say girls where i live aren't exactly my thing......they are all about drugs.....i rather play my bass make stunt videos and work out than do drugs.....so i was woudnering is there a good chance or not that i will find someone liek that in the army...and whats the amry rules abotu dating is it bad or what i don't knwo i could just use some feed back and if any one knows anythign about being a AIRBORNE cannon runner i could use a lil info on that i mebna i am so psched for the airborn part but i dunno really what the other part is i mena i watched a vidoe and it looked sweet firing the big guns but i would liek a lil more input......well thanx alot and go army in iraq i will be ther in a few months helping you guys fight!!!!!!
The way I understand it, you can not find love in the Army if you are enlisted and there is an officer and which you are fraternizing with. I believe that you may not be able to date any one that is a higher rank than you But don't hold me to that. I am just going from memory

Best of luck my friend and have a nice Day

Old 04-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Recruit

Send a message via MSN to Sanic
Default x

Nope, as far as I know, Army regulations prohibit enlisted and officers from hooking up. Rank is not a factor for enlisted relationships or officer relationships, as long as they don't mix and are not in the same command.

ie, a SGT can date a PFC as long as they are not in the same chain of command, or, a Capt can date a Lt.Col as long as they are also not in the same chain of command. A 1Lt. cannot date a SGT, or any enlisted soldier for that matter, and vice versa.

Old 05-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Private First Class

Send a message via AIM to mandee2008 Send a message via Yahoo to mandee2008

I agree with that too...i dont think its right for ppl to call girls ****s and it be so horrible but if a guy goes out and does it hes just a pimp or a player or something and hes soooo kewl! Ya know i think ppl are becoming more and more sexist! This is all coming from a chicks point of view! But ya know...Women are stronger than men in soooooo many ways! I'm sure guys couldnt go thru with having a period or giving birth to a child... and all the other crap we go thru! If guys only knew!
~*Mandee*~

**You Dont Have To Be A Man To Stand Up For Your Country**

Old 05-23-2005, 08:00 AM
Sergeant

alright mate well girls always say that, lol. the reason you arent in the military is because you arent strong enuf, no offence im just sayin why you arent allwoed, not that i agree with it.....

Old 05-24-2005, 12:18 PM
Private First Class

I was talking to my friend who is in the Army right now and we were talking about Rangers and he was like but thats for males and i was like im sure females could do it and hes like yea but its very RARE and i was like i understand but im the kind of girl who likes challenge physically. I think it would be fun to do something that very few women do and accomplish the training and all that. But w/e my point of view!

Old 05-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Sergeant

yea, never thought about that one

Old 05-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Private First Class