armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Military Hardware, Gear and Technology
User Name
Password

Old 04-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Corporal

Quote:
he said the human brain is still being mapped but we now more about our own universe than we do about the mind
I doubt we know enough to make a statement like that. Ever.

Quote:
aye anyway back to topic well i saw somthing recently(in a magazine) not a mech but but a exoskeletal suit(surprisesurprise *** built)well the person straps into it and your able to carry somthing like half a ton the battery lasts for 40 mins or somthing and the guys who invented it said the ability of this system will come to frutition in 10-15 years or somthing
I believe that is the hal-5. I read about a suit being made in Japan that lets you carry more and stuff being developed.

Old 04-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMan
I doubt we know enough to make a statement like that. Ever.

I believe that is the hal-5. I read about a suit being made in Japan that lets you carry more and stuff being developed.

READ WHAT I WROTE AGAIN the human MIND not brain i said the brain is still being mapped but the mind is a diffrent kettal of fish we know almost NOTHING about the HUMAN mind..........iv read that some scientists beleve the mind isent just located in the brain(read what i said about cell memory)but is all over the body............hence the coment about knowing more about the universe than the mind

as for the hal-5 its only a matter of time before the military comes up with a future for it(theres still too many kinks to be worked out before they think about present day applications)