armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Enlistment Information
User Name
Password

Old 02-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Recruit

Cool enlisting and relationships

Hello. My name is Diana. I'm 20 years old and have been working as a correction tech for 2 years. I recently visited my brother who has been enlisted in the Army for 4 years. At the moment I feel kind of stuck in my life because its staying still and not moving forward. I love change and I feel that is what I need in my life at the moment. I would to get started on this journey but I have a problem. My boyfriend of 2 years is not so good at change. We do plan on getting married one day but we want to make sure that we are more finacilly stable. I would like some pointers or tips on how to bring this up with him and discuss. 3 out of 4 of his best freinds are in the military so he has some understanding on what would happen but I would like some tips on making it easier for him.

Thanks in advance!

Diana

Tags
enlisting, relationships