armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Education
User Name
Password

Old 12-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Private First Class

Send a message via MSN to sister_cause
Talking Anyone a nurse or a doctor in the armed forces?

hey y'all, anyone involved in the rotc program for nurses? i dont understand how it works? well i do, yet i dont, ive read the pages on here about it, and i still kinda dont get it. ok here are my plans=
go to saint cloud state in minnesota, maybe do the rotc program and get some training.
i want to be a autistic spceialist
work at gilletes or the mayo hospital in minnesota.

i think rotc would be awsome, i love helping people, and my mom told me to join the peace corps then. but thats not what i want to do. yea it might be a possibilty, but who knows. im a freshmen in high school, so i know i still have like 3 yrs still i really need to know. but i live by the better be safe that sorry. so yea if anyone wants to help. just do the repley thinger. lol ttyl guys Love always molly