Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Share Your Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-21-2007, 03:15 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
lol..... got a bayonce dance *** wriggle style in my face by this cute chic with a HOT HOT HOT *** last night... that was the introduction.... lol... got talking to her, and between the pathetic attempt to check out my bank balance by bland and obvious questions, and displaying an IQ that must chimps would laugh at, I walked away after 10 mins... (and that was a push)... lol... so nothing in my hands.... yet!!... lol...

lol, over in irland is she still called Rosie Red Palm and her 5 sister's, or do you have another name for her?

Old 08-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Private

Default Hello everyone

Hello every one I am new to this forum. I was surffing the net and came across this forum and decided to join in I am an Army Brat and soon to be wife of a Army Srgt. I wanted to be on this site to get some insite on being a Army wife and not the daughter of an Army Srgt. I know that this site has mostly men and a few ladies and all the info that you can share will be helpful.

I saw a few posts and thought that what was being said was very much true. I'm not lonely I have six kids to keep me busy and also my soon to be husband. I know when he is called to leave I have to continue to maintain until he returns.

What can I do to make sure that when that day comes for him to deploy to assure him that we his family will be okay so that he can stay focused out in the field? Any tips, advice or help?

Old 08-21-2007, 05:55 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by diva View Post
Hello every one I am new to this forum. I was surffing the net and came across this forum and decided to join in I am an Army Brat and soon to be wife of a Army Srgt. I wanted to be on this site to get some insite on being a Army wife and not the daughter of an Army Srgt. I know that this site has mostly men and a few ladies and all the info that you can share will be helpful.

I saw a few posts and thought that what was being said was very much true. I'm not lonely I have six kids to keep me busy and also my soon to be husband. I know when he is called to leave I have to continue to maintain until he returns.

What can I do to make sure that when that day comes for him to deploy to assure him that we his family will be okay so that he can stay focused out in the field? Any tips, advice or help?
Hello, Diva.
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll get good advice from KMullins (aka Mom), Kayla, FireBall and the rest of the ladies here.

Cheers
Rock

Last edited by Rock-Steady; 08-21-2007 at 05:59 PM..

Old 08-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock-Steady View Post
Hello, Diva.
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll get good advice from KMullins (aka Mom), Kayla, FireBall and the rest of the ladies here.

Cheers
Rock
Thanks. Can I ask you ladies how long have you been married to the Army?

Old 08-22-2007, 11:10 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball

Quote:
Thanks. Can I ask you ladies how long have you been married to the Army?
Hahaha... not long... almost a year... but my exposure has been my whole life. My husband and I have been married for 7 years 9/1.

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3

Old 08-22-2007, 12:25 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

almost army life for 2 years. if you show your soon to be husband while he is away that you can deal without him, he will know you can do it when he is not there. im not saying not let him do anything. my husbnad still has to take care of the mouse traps. but sometimes i sneek and mow the yard when he's at the store. i do all the bills so he dont have to mess with it, and so i know they are paid. lol, men are horrible with money.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:

Hey welcome to the forum! im not married lol so you'll have to look to fireball and mom for your wife questions, my bf is in the army tho and i support the army 100%!! neways hope you enjoy it here!!

Old 08-23-2007, 04:14 AM
Private

Send a message via Yahoo to kariarmywish
Cool thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
Hi Hi welcome! hope you like it hear and im glad to see your moving on in your life
Enjoy
thank you kayla for welcoming me. and i hope you have a great day.

Old 08-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Command Sergeant Major

Boker Tov.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:38 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmullins View Post
lol, over in irland is she still called Rosie Red Palm and her 5 sister's, or do you have another name for her?
Haha.. Palm and her 5 Sisters?..... lol... havent heard that for quiet a while.... haha.... Hmmmmm how to you know??......

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"