armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Share Your Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-10-2005, 02:52 AM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phisy
You said you were at Goose Green yourself.

And, unfortunatly for you, this isnt' from a fabricated fairy tale website - I just happen to know what I'm talking about - unlike loser wannabe walts like you.

Anyone is more than welcome to double check and confirm those dates from any source they wish.
Phisy!

I humbly wish to point out that our illustrious SAS Warrior also said he was in Afghanistan, shooting Taleban with a Barret light .50 from 1.7 miles away in 2003....as I have posted before his record of service is highly unusual and we must applaud a Marine who so clearly achieved so much.....without quite remembering it accurately...

Old 10-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Private

JS Mac and Phisy

Thanks for backing me up in destroying the walt "SAS Warrior", and Jaguar who is obviously the same guy.

He's obviously some schizo who has no idea and probably never passed Phase 1 Training.

Advice to any other Walts. Don't do it. Civvies can't bluff us. Its not hard to tell the real thing from a fake.

Old 10-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coverteye
JS Mac and Phisy

Thanks for backing me up in destroying the walt "SAS Warrior", and Jaguar who is obviously the same guy.

He's obviously some schizo who has no idea and probably never passed Phase 1 Training.

Advice to any other Walts. Don't do it. Civvies can't bluff us. Its not hard to tell the real thing from a fake.
lol, you made me laugh so hard i fell off my chair!!!
Destroying the 'Walt', lol, you couldnt fight your way out of a crowd of 10 year olds!!!
Civvies cant bluff us? lol. But you 'are' all civvies so explain that?
And to Covertjapseye,i thought you were going to expose me,where is this proof eh?
The truth is, i've been on this forum for 11 months, reading all the bull**** you lot write and have made it my mission to rid the internet of silly little boys who join army forums so they can fill some kind of fantasy about being soldiers,because there lives are crap and they have no friends,like you fools.
The fact of the matter is, im vastly superior in inteligence to you all and im a real soldier and you cant handle it,jesus most of you cant even spell for gods sake.I dread to think how you'd respond in a battle,lol.Like headless bloody chickens!
I doubt any of you are over 21 so quit advising people(who genuinly need help)on things you know nothing about.Its deeply insulting to the real soldiers out their extinguishing there lives defending insignificant wastes of space like you lot,so do every normal person on here a favour,by some rope,find a tree......
.....you get the idea!!!

Old 10-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.Warrior
lol, you made me laugh so hard i fell off my chair!!!
Destroying the 'Walt', lol, you couldnt fight your way out of a crowd of 10 year olds!!!
Civvies cant bluff us? lol. But you 'are' all civvies so explain that?
And to Covertjapseye,i thought you were going to expose me,where is this proof eh?
The truth is, i've been on this forum for 11 months, reading all the bull**** you lot write and have made it my mission to rid the internet of silly little boys who join army forums so they can fill some kind of fantasy about being soldiers,because there lives are crap and they have no friends,like you fools.
The fact of the matter is, im vastly superior in inteligence to you all and im a real soldier and you cant handle it,jesus most of you cant even spell for gods sake.I dread to think how you'd respond in a battle,lol.Like headless bloody chickens!
I doubt any of you are over 21 so quit advising people(who genuinly need help)on things you know nothing about.Its deeply insulting to the real soldiers out their extinguishing there lives defending insignificant wastes of space like you lot,so do every normal person on here a favour,by some rope,find a tree......
.....you get the idea!!!
dude stop embarrasing yourself, it is obvious that u and jaguar are the same people in which u use jaguar to back u up in arugments like these. Now all we need is some hard core computer nerd to find both of your ip addresses and get some factual truth
p.s. What the **** is a civy, is it some british insult, b/c i never herd of it

Old 10-10-2005, 07:39 PM
First Sergeant

p.s. What the **** is a civy, is it some british insult, b/c i never herd of it[/QUOTE]

i think it means civilian but knowing the slang lovin brits it could mean cyphaliss dunno dude

Old 10-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Private

[QUOTE=S.A.S.Warrior]The fact of the matter is, im vastly superior in inteligence to you all and im a real soldier and you cant handle it,jesus most of you cant even spell for gods sake.I dread to think how you'd respond in a battle,lol.Like headless bloody chickens![/QUOTE]

You just showed yourself up as a walt there mate. Most squaddies have terrible spelling, which is why most of us are in the army anyway.

Never heard a squaddie say battle either. We talk of having a "firefight".

Quote:
.....you get the idea!!
!
NO. You're the insult. The only uniform you ever wore was your Cub Scout uniform and you probably couldnt even cut it in that. Take a second to think about it. A lot of great blokes including a friend of mine have lost their lives. For real. YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

I can't believe i fight to protect lousy armchair warriors like you.

Old 10-11-2005, 04:50 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones
p.s. What the **** is a civy, is it some british insult, b/c i never herd of it

i think it means civilian but knowing the slang lovin brits it could mean cyphaliss dunno dude[/QUOTE]

Yeah mate. Its army slang for a civilian. Not derogatory. Just a general term.

Old 10-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Sergeant

[QUOTE=Coverteye]
Quote:
The fact of the matter is, im vastly superior in inteligence to you all and im a real soldier and you cant handle it,jesus most of you cant even spell for gods sake.I dread to think how you'd respond in a battle,lol.Like headless bloody chickens![/QUOTE]

You just showed yourself up as a walt there mate. Most squaddies have terrible spelling, which is why most of us are in the army anyway.

Never heard a squaddie say battle either. We talk of having a "firefight".

NO. You're the insult. The only uniform you ever wore was your Cub Scout uniform and you probably couldnt even cut it in that. Take a second to think about it. A lot of great blokes including a friend of mine have lost their lives. For real. YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

I can't believe i fight to protect lousy armchair warriors like you.
Well said, you deserve a golden cookie. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 10-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Recruit

Easily settled S.A.S. Warrior- give us the army nicknames of one of the two medics from 2 Para who were at Goose Green at the time. One had recently left the Regiment for 2 Para and the other passed selection on return from the Falklands. If you were Regiment you'd know one of them!

Old 10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
First Sergeant

you brits cant get enuff of tearin each other up can ya

if he realy is ex SAS he aint gonna go out of his way to prove it or deny it
and i know for a fact that this dude is at least 7 other people on here aswell
i think its a sting
watch yer backs dudes