armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Armies of the World
User Name
Password

Old 06-11-2008, 07:06 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
would it be possible for France to shut the f-ck up in future seeing as your more interested in having a retirement party. You see we're actually sick of footing your bill and would prefer you to just shhhush! when it comes to important world matters such as Defeating the Taliban, where it would seem you are as much use as a wet fart in the vietnamese jungle

People who are not willing to stand up to terrorists.....are feeding a tiger in hope it will it them last

the French are a big power..IMO.....and should be doing a lot lot more

Old 06-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Brigadier General

Winston Churchill 1941..................

"When I warned [the French] that Britain would fight on alone, whatever they did........, their Generals told their Prime Minister and his divided cabinet:....... 'In three weeks, England will have her neck wrung like a chicken.

"Some chicken....Some neck!

—Canadian Parliament, Ottawa, 30 December 1941.
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 06-11-2008, 03:31 PM
General of the Armies

The French can and should do more... thats a fact...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 06-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Winston Churchill 1941..................

"When I warned [the French] that Britain would fight on alone, whatever they did........, their Generals told their Prime Minister and his divided cabinet:....... 'In three weeks, England will have her neck wrung like a chicken.

"Some chicken....Some neck!

—Canadian Parliament, Ottawa, 30 December 1941.
We're talking about the French army falling apart.......... Morons! Upto now you've added zero to this thread. No surprise there though. When it comes to actual knowledge you two are kneck and kneck in the BS and cluelessness league table.

How about talking about something you actually have a valid opinion on and stop pretending to be the Font of all wisdom. Your boring the f-ckin **** out of mi!.SSHEEEESH some people.I mean what the f-ck has churchill got to do with this thread...Engage brain before you reply Tits No's 1 & 2

Old 06-13-2008, 10:52 AM
Second Lieutenant

Spike where is your british phlegm ?

Old 06-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
We're talking about the French army falling apart.......... Morons! Upto now you've added zero to this thread. No surprise there though. When it comes to actual knowledge you two are kneck and kneck in the BS and cluelessness league table.

How about talking about something you actually have a valid opinion on and stop pretending to be the Font of all wisdom. Your boring the f-ckin **** out of mi!.SSHEEEESH some people:.I mean what the f-ck has churchill got to do with this thread...Engage brain before you reply Tits No's 1 & 2
To be fair id had a skin-full when i posted that....but you not liking my posts.....oh well imagine what that means to me.....

like i said you cardboard cut-out C**t.....your the sad f*** for replying to posts that wind you up so much....sad isnt it that you go around trashing my posts....nothing better to do???
or was you bullied as a kid....or messed with....cos you seem to have to try and vent anger sat behind your PC in saftey its the move typical mr no nutts move.....from my exprience the people with the loudest bark have the sofest bite.......so yap away...you F***ing wimp

Old 06-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
To be fair id had a skin-full when i posted that....but you not liking my posts.....oh well imagine what that means to me.....

like i said you cardboard cut-out C**t.....your the sad f*** for replying to posts that wind you up so much....sad isnt it that you go around trashing my posts....nothing better to do???
or was you bullied as a kid....or messed with....cos you seem to have to try and vent anger sat behind your PC in saftey its the move typical mr no nutts move.....from my exprience the people with the loudest bark have the sofest bite.......so yap away...you F***ing wimp
100% correct, well done! Spike doesn't exist!....Nobody could be this much of a twat, Could they?

I'll shuffle off now and colour the Tirpitz in.

Oh by the way where are the F-ckin red crayons Jrj. THEY'RE MISSING! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THEM????

Old 06-13-2008, 03:17 PM
General of the Armies

Fight Fight Fight!!!!.. This is great!!.. Can I join in??....

Old 06-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Fight Fight Fight!!!!.. This is great!!.. Can I join in??....
Your starting to sound like me Ex. Thats not good!
If you fall down the hole too then we're all fecked and they'll be no trace of where we were when tings were as they wsre

Old 06-13-2008, 03:40 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Your starting to sound like me Ex. Thats not good!
If you fall down the hole too then we're all fecked and they'll be no trace of where we were when tings were as they wsre
As Homer would say "its all good!"....