armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Mobilization & Deployment
User Name
Password

Old 03-22-2008, 05:08 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
"[COLOR="Blue"]Your not edumacated" At all. Your a jackass. Truth is you don't know jack S@#T. It's time you learned. [/B]I'm blessed enough to be drunk in the lobby (bar area) with my lap top on spring break in Daytona beach Fla... I just got the word today...My cousin Donnie's best friend June got hit with IED (Two weeks ago)..June's both ear drums we're shattered and he can't hear..."ever".. maybe one day if he's lucky..June suffers from a grade 3 concussion for the third time and his left ankle is gone..It was Junes 4th deployment. It's my third year of service...
Ratchet down, she apologized in a sincere manner and that is something to always be accepted. If someone has the humility to honestly admit when they are wrong and mean it, you accept it and drive on.

Good to go, hard charger?

Old 03-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Default Squared away...Thanxs, Top....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post
Ratchet down, she apologized in a sincere manner and that is something to always be accepted. If someone has the humility to honestly admit when they are wrong and mean it, you accept it and drive on.

Good to go, hard charger?
jackson's mom; Im Sorry. Please accept my apology. Try to understand that I am a warrior and a member of a team. The last few days have been tough. I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life. I never quit and I never leave a fallen comrade. These are the words of our soldier's creed. We live them. It's our Army way. "We're all in it together" This we will defend.

This hard charger is good to go! Im ready to drive on...Thanxs, Top.

Spc. Nightflyer. Spec 4 Mafia
Army Aviation Air Assualt.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Staff Sergeant

Send a message via AIM to bunker Send a message via Yahoo to bunker

Ok Nightflyer We Get Now Your Post Keeps Repeating We Going To Call You Polly The Parrot Or Broken Record

Old 03-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker View Post
Ok Nightflyer We Get Now Your Post Keeps Repeating We Going To Call You Polly The Parrot Or Broken Record
Aren't you a pearl..Your not funny. Speak english correctly ...I might understand what your saying. It's not funny when we're talking about proper OPSEC/PERSEC protocal on the internet. And if you read the above post you would know that we're also talking about my friends and fellow soldier's getting injured or worst. Im not in the mood for games. Drive on and go about your business.

Black berets forever
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Staff Sergeant

Send a message via AIM to bunker Send a message via Yahoo to bunker

happy easter nighrflyer i am so bored stuck here in WACO,TX

Old 03-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Easy Tiger... we caught it before any real damage was done, and Tacky has addressed the joking thing, which Jackson Mom has manned up to and lesson is learnt IMO...

Sorry to hear of your cousins Friend, IED attacks are a cowards way of striking at their enemy.... the Jihaddis are as pathetic as they are delluded.... and to think Bin Laden has the ordasity to call them Mujjahadeen..... ha!!... Mujahadeen died with Bin Ladens assination of Wahid some 15-20 years ago... They are a force of dellusional nutjobs that pretend to be an Islamic Army.... Not to be underestimated by any means, cos they are very flexible and adapt to harsh conditions just like ****roaches, but should only be given the respect they "deserve!"...

Hope your Cousins friend recovers soon...

Exo..
Exo; Thanks for your continued support. We appreciate it. I didn't mean to call her out on it but it had to be said. Too many ppl come on here acting like everything is a joke. That's ok..in the proper manner. But their not soldier's and when we're talking about security protocal and the safety of others...It isn't funny. I said, my peace. Time to move on.Thanxs, Dogg.

Black berets forever
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:40 AM
Private

nightflyer happy easter you seem like a true warrior....soldier on !

Old 03-23-2008, 02:11 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker View Post
The only think thats repeating here is your lame attempts at being funny at Nighflyers expense!!.. Its pathetic, so my advice is to "STOP"....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 03-23-2008, 02:14 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Exo; Thanks for your continued support. We appreciate it. I didn't mean to call her out on it but it had to be said. Too many ppl come on here acting like everything is a joke. That's ok..in the proper manner. But their not soldier's and when we're talking about security protocal and the safety of others...It isn't funny. I said, my peace. Time to move on.Thanxs, Dogg.

Black berets forever
Yea, lessons have been learnt on all fronts, so its now time to drive on...

I agree that security is paramount, so if anyone is in doubt, I have the "OPSEC-PERSEC" thread for folks to get educated on it... The article is simple and to the point, but if theres questions, Im sure we can field a few....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 03-24-2008, 04:00 AM
Staff Sergeant

Ok Guys I didn't mean to start a big battle on here, when I was talking about what was going on with my son. You all are right about alot of things, but first and formost is the safety of your boys and girls out there fighting for our freedom. I know that we are losing to many soilders out there and what ever I need to do to help them I will so if that means I don't talk about where they are and when they are going somewhere on here that is fine.

I have learned another leason on here as well that is once a soilder always a soilder. That is not a bad thing, it is a good thing, in some cases. My son who is home for a few days, looks better sounds better and has a differnet outlook on life than he ever has. For that I am thankful. Just knowing he is ready, willing and able to go over and let some other guys who need a break come home, to see their families and get ready to do it again until it is over meas alot to me. He told me last night that his job was to help the peolpe ove there live as free as we are. I knw that in his heart he means that.

You know when this war started I thought it would be no time and our soilders would be home and it would be over. But now we are in the sixth year, and I am not a soilder but I don't see the end yet. I know we are the home of the free and the brave. We have lost so many men, because they are tried, I am glad that my son is one of the ones who wants to make it happen for them.

Thanks for all of you guys, I look at things alot differnet then I did.