armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password

Old 01-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Recruit

Send a message via AIM to sharee
Default Um... HI.

I just moved back from Fayetteville, NC, where my brother and my roommate are in the military. I moved there to complete my diploma with him, and recently moved back to Minnesota, but I became sort of accustomed to being around people in the military and found an interest in joining.

Haha, I'm not quite sure what else goes into and introductory post. Maybe a photo?

I do have a few questions and am working on contacting a recruiter.

Bla bla bla. I've been tossing this and going into cosmotology school. Two complete opposites. I was thinking maybe after completing four years in the service it will give me stability enough to enroll in whichever school I want to pursue afterwords.

Input/comments/anything..

Take care,

Sharee

Old 01-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Private

Default lets get you in the army, yeah!

Sure you know you want to be told what to do when to do it and spend most of your time out in the field why not, just sign on the doted line. Come on soldier!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharee
I just moved back from Fayetteville, NC, where my brother and my roommate are in the military. I moved there to complete my diploma with him, and recently moved back to Minnesota, but I became sort of accustomed to being around people in the military and found an interest in joining.

Haha, I'm not quite sure what else goes into and introductory post. Maybe a photo?

Bla bla bla. I've been tossing this and going into cosmotology school. Two complete opposites. I was thinking maybe after completing four years in the service it will give me stability enough to enroll in whichever school I want to pursue afterwords.

Take care,

Sharee

Old 01-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Recruit

Send a message via AIM to sharee

Ok.

Thanks for the input.

Old 01-18-2005, 07:42 AM
First Sergeant

Send a message via MSN to Firefox
Default sharee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharee

Take care,

Sharee

Hi there ..

Well that is great .. but i think you should go with comostology first get that done and then think of joining the army. its better to do it now than to do it later. might as well finish the course and then see if you are up for it or you rather join the army.. might be to late after.. but never for the army.. and ifyou go reserves you can do both
Im just giving you my honest opinion. and am not saying you cant

Good luck

Master CLP Forsyth

Old 02-11-2005, 03:00 PM
Private

hehe. That's my name too. Never seen it as the same spelling.