Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Basic Training
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunbunny13 View Post
Its just respect.
I don't believe for a second your a MSG. Your decorum is way out of wack. I'm guessing you a SPC, maybe. Of course there is a way to prove it, whats your .mil address? PM it to me. Your legit, I'll stand down and let you go after an apology. Your full of it, then no one here will know otherwise.
I assure you I am concerned what a 13 series that can't hack it in the real Army thinks of my creds. If I wanted you to have my name, you'd have had it. Your overly sensitive and girlish pouting do not offend me in the least.

MSG in my world is a very different thing than MSG in your world .. we aren't *** kissing pussies.

I wasn't aware you were "standing up" anything little internet tough guy.

Now kids, this is why the Army is becoming soft .... PCism and young metrosexuals are now within our NCO ranks.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:18 PM
First Sergeant

You post an awful lot for an 18. even when I would think you should be downrange.
Oh well, I'll leave it here.

Old 09-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
You post an awful lot for an 18. even when I would think you should be downrange.
Oh well, I'll leave it here.
Would you like to come out to Bragg and critique our downtime as well? Perhaps you can refine our frequent deployments and TDYs and make is so that we're gone more than just 80% of the year. I am sure there is a lot to learn from a 13 series.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Default The Nightstalkers.....Hooah.

Quote:
Its just respect.
I don't believe for a second your a MSG. Your decorum is way out of wack. I'm guessing you a SPC, maybe. Of course there is a way to prove it, whats your .mil address? PM it to me. Your legit, I'll stand down and let you go after an apology. Your full of it, then no one here will know otherwise.
Most times I go about my business. Not this time. The boss.. MSG Tacky, has been very helpful to me off and on since sept 2006.Through boot and tradoc. MSG Tacky, has always been on the money. Very helpful. That said.

My dad chief Nightflyer had asked me once where my best friend and I we're getting all this solid locked-in info from.....I said from one of the guys (MSG) from the 50th.....

...My pop said who.....I said MSG Tacky..... That's for you boss.....soon to be Sergeant Major. No disrespect; MSG bunny...but it is what it is. On the money. Boss; thanks, for the advice.....I'm glad I never banged "the skip" over the head with my hockey stick at AIT. Lol..

(I have graduated from bct and ait and Air Assualt school with honors and soon I will graduate from college and my unit and move on to "The Nightstalkers")

Nightflyer. Highspeed.
Army Aviation. Air Assualt.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 09-20-2007 at 07:49 PM..

Old 09-28-2007, 02:43 PM
Brigadier General

Woooee! A feud!!!

Don't fret it Redleg. MSG Tacky is the real deal. I've been in long enough that I can smell posers. Hardcore types have a tendency to say their minds. Our lives depend on it.

Carry on.
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post
Would you like to come out to Bragg and critique our downtime as well?
No, but I would :P Naw just kidding. But seriously, I am headed to bragg November 15th. Dunno which unit yet, I'm on my way from the third chem brigade. Any advice to a legger coming to Bragg MSG?

To the original scared father, YES, he CAN go for help. Its called the CMHS. Community Mental Health Services. He can go thru there for counseling (though, not very good counseling, it'll have to do until he gets to his unit), and if he wants, a discharge. I hope this helps.
pvt Mueller

Old 12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Recruit

So if you have Asthma you can't stay in the Army? If you didn't know you had Asthma until you got in the Army will you be discharged???????