armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Armies of the World
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by stainedeye
Why bollacks saswarrior? do bless us with your profound mil experience then?
bollacks? lol

I was refering to the comment by royal-marine that he and js Larry thought MP Lewis was me.
If you knew my feelings towards bloody red caps you'd know how daft that remark was.
I agreed with his perception of UK forces though,even if it was in the usual know it all red cap style.

Coverteye,Stainedeye!

whats next? Blackeye?

ill sort you out with that ****y prick.

Old 11-19-2005, 02:06 AM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine

lol........

Old 11-19-2005, 03:27 AM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.Warrior
bollacks? lol

I was refering to the comment by royal-marine that he and js Larry thought MP Lewis was me.
If you knew my feelings towards bloody red caps you'd know how daft that remark was.
I agreed with his perception of UK forces though,even if it was in the usual know it all red cap style.

Coverteye,Stainedeye!

whats next? Blackeye?

ill sort you out with that ****y prick.
saswarrior you are a walt of the highest order,you come across as having no mil experience/knowledge what so ever.You were never in the SAS or indeed any Armed Force which is no bad thing as some cannot do it(shame) but just do not keep bluffing on that you are some kind of supertrooper it does not give a good impression to the young lads about to join their respective regt/corps etc does it now? so be a good bod and lay off the mil bit as it just makes you look even sadder then you really are.If you are what you say you are then join [url]www.arrse.co.uk[/url] a uk based mil website and we are all genuine so you 'should'feel at home? and we welcome all,even those just joining up or hope to, see you there perhaps or not the balls to face up to the fact you are a walt.
Oh and we do not refer to RMPs as 'redcaps' thats for the tv/walts-its just old plain-'monkeys' or '**** in bulk' SIB,good bunch though for all they are called.
Hear from you soon no doudt

Old 11-19-2005, 05:42 AM
Staff Sergeant

Heheh you brits..
anyway that was an interesting piece of wisdom on saswarrior, id be kind of disappointed if he wasnt actually in the sas, he seemed to know what he was talking about. If he is lying than he is better than even royal marine at bull****ting

By the way it was 1/4 of the world, under Queen Victoria, Royal MP Lewis

Old 11-19-2005, 06:59 AM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by stainedeye
saswarrior you are a walt of the highest order,you come across as having no mil experience/knowledge what so ever.You were never in the SAS or indeed any Armed Force which is no bad thing as some cannot do it(shame) but just do not keep bluffing on that you are some kind of supertrooper it does not give a good impression to the young lads about to join their respective regt/corps etc does it now? so be a good bod and lay off the mil bit as it just makes you look even sadder then you really are.If you are what you say you are then join [url]www.arrse.co.uk[/url] a uk based mil website and we are all genuine so you 'should'feel at home? and we welcome all,even those just joining up or hope to, see you there perhaps or not the balls to face up to the fact you are a walt.
Oh and we do not refer to RMPs as 'redcaps' thats for the tv/walts-its just old plain-'monkeys' or '**** in bulk' SIB,good bunch though for all they are called.
Hear from you soon no doudt
What a silly sod you are.I come across as having no military experience at all! hmmm ok.
Do not keep bluffing about being some kind of super trooper! When did i do that?
OK ill join your web site,aslong as its safe for me to do so and i can just be myself.
Some people do refer to Royal Military Police as 'Redcaps'.I always have,apart from when i call them just plain 'Pigs'.They are a good bunch? Are you tuggin' my chicken?SIB are wankers.
I havent come across any young lads about to join and if i did id help them any way i could.
All i keep coming across are snot nosed civy twats trying to insult every person on here.

Old 11-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Corporal

''What a silly sod you are.I come across as having no military experience at all! hmmm ok.''
Excellant you admit it at last,see you on arrse mate!! be sure to use the same name!!!

Old 11-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Sergeant First Class

There many books to read on the sas and theres been alot of media coverage. thats probaly where SASWARIOUR got his info to fake his occupation.

and plus if he is in the sas or was he is only limited to telling close family and relatives.
and only after 7 years of service can you tell others.

ALL the info mation he gives is pretty standard stuff that anyone with a fuking brain would know.

he IS JUST A LOSER WANNABE.

VISIT THAT SITE YOU TURD ITS WHERE YOULL BE MOST WELCOME.

Old 11-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Corporal

[url]www.arrse.co.uk[/url] is where saswarrior-cant say it without laughing-will be exposed for what he is,its a good site for all mil minded folk to go on,civvys,young,old,serving,retired and anyone from any nation welcome,bull*****ters are not!!

Old 11-19-2005, 04:55 PM
First Sergeant

this arguement is getting a little boring now is anyone gonna contribute to the thread or what

Old 11-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones
this arguement is getting a little boring now is anyone gonna contribute to the thread or what
You noticed as well .