armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Mobilization & Deployment
User Name
Password

Old 11-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmatrix View Post
Well for starters "Fairbanks46" that name says enough about you,Its says so much that thats where it stops with you..moving on to important matters that doesnt have illiterate names to them. (notice what all he said and in one sentance I degreated him.) lol Pwn!!
Who is this kid?, attempting to talk crap about people's grammer......when he has none. Are you kidding me. None of his sentences make sence......all of the words are out of place AND misspelled. He can't even talk **** right!!! Yeah he was definately right about living off our taxes......what's sad though is that he is proud of it.

(notice what all he said and in one sentance I degreated him.) lol Pwn!! <---- What a loser!!

Old 11-10-2006, 11:02 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by USArmyWife View Post
Who is this kid?, attempting to talk crap about people's grammer......when he has none. Are you kidding me. None of his sentences make sence......all of the words are out of place AND misspelled. He can't even talk **** right!!! Yeah he was definately right about living off our taxes......what's sad though is that he is proud of it.

(notice what all he said and in one sentance I degreated him.) lol Pwn!! <---- What a loser!!
Haha... Nice on Sister... hit the nail on the head.... hes a punk *** kid in need of real attitude adjustment....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 11-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Staff Sergeant

Default crack licks/ismatrix

One word about this Crack- licks or ismatrix whatever dip****

Old 11-11-2006, 09:43 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce1 View Post
One word about this Crack- licks or ismatrix whatever dip****
Yup Yup Yup!!....

Old 11-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Captain Creamcake, the newest Troll to come online and show how utterly stupid he is doesnt seem to understand hes not wanted here at all, we have trolls that do a better job at aggrivating us, and thus making him literally GOOD FOR NOTHING!!.... Hes brain is too small to understand meaningful conversation so feel free to insult him at will... Normall rules of civility do not apply to this clown!!.... Jim76 has the answer though, just Ingore him.... I should take his advice also, asking him with this own ****e is not cool!!... He has posted the same insult to all his posts targeting the regulars on it... It shows how utterly stupid this guy is... He will go away eventually....
Captin creamcake......classic Exo.....classic his on about joining the navy.....he hasnt got the man in him to ever achive anythink good in life so achivements in the military is way behond this window licker......the navy yeah....."Man over board"wankers lke this guy get dumped in the North Atlantic

Old 11-12-2006, 02:37 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj100 View Post
Captin creamcake......classic Exo.....classic his on about joining the navy.....he hasnt got the man in him to ever achive anythink good in life so achivements in the military is way behond this window licker......the navy yeah....."Man over board"wankers lke this guy get dumped in the North Atlantic
lol... nice one bro... North Atlantic would do just fine.... Hes full of hot air so getting a life raft inflated should be a problem for him....

Old 11-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
lol... nice one bro... North Atlantic would do just fine.... Hes full of hot air so getting a life raft inflated should be a problem for him....
HA......yeah but hed better hope hes pin dick dosnt pop the thing.......

Old 11-19-2006, 12:58 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj100 View Post
HA......yeah but hed better hope hes pin dick dosnt pop the thing.......

lol................ The only dick that comes with the "second hand - unused" sign on it....