armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 12-21-2005, 05:20 AM
InFoRMiST

Question Team |MiA| Charity Gaming Community

Hello i am |MiA|InFoRMiST i work for Team MissingInAction and we are a Charity Gaming Community.This is not a Suggestion or Feedback really, this is really a question i have and i would like to ask if we could be maby get sponsord by the US Army and other branches of the Military.I am in my local NJROTC program as a Seaman Rct.I am currently in 9th grade and i would like to continue on with the ROTC program and someday goto westpoint and gradeuate from there.My name is Steven i am going to be 16 in Feb,7 2006 and i live in Redding,CA and i goto Shata High School.I am not sure what you guys may help us with but i was thinking maby we could work something out to help get us the gaming servers we need to play the games and also host charitys.I have been working on this company for some time now and i really want it to go big.If you have anyquestions you can e-mail me at [email]InFoRMiST@teammia.com[/email] or register on our website and post in our Fourms at [url]www.teammia.com[/url] and thank you for your time.