armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 12-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorror
Satan is gonna conqueror the world for 3 years before GOD does anything about it.
Hmmm 3 years you say ?? I was thinking more like 3 months . Is that ok with you

Old 12-26-2005, 07:20 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
well just keep in mind when reveatiosn was written, United states, nuclear missles, stuff like that didn't even existed, so John had a hard time writing down and explaing what he saw . for example I believe in revelations it says that the flesh willl melt off the bones ( or become ashes) before the bone even hits the floor, we probabaly know that a special kinda missle has an ability to do this.

revelations doesn't give a date when things will happen but it will tell you in order what will happen for example I believe it says Satan is gonna come back as a homosexual so he's gonna appear to us as flesh and bone ( I think i read some where that Satan comes back as a homosexual because a certain verse said he wouldn't desire women). Satan is gonna conqueror the world for 3 years before GOD does anything about it.

it's really intresting stuff, it's amazing what you can learn when you have an open mind.
its still basic imagination... its the same if i said now... a plasma weapon will be developed that will be able to melt the flesh on a human...

or a gun capable of creating lightning...

or a hand held combat laser weapon...

these are things that aren't developed yet but its pretty sure that it will anyways...

just that saying: theres going to be a very destructive weapon capable of melting the human flesh is kinda far stretched... thats pretty much describing half the army stockpile... i haven't heard any ground breaking fortune tellings yet :/ that describes anything in detail :&

Old 12-27-2005, 12:47 PM
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morten
its still basic imagination... its the same if i said now... a plasma weapon will be developed that will be able to melt the flesh on a human...

or a gun capable of creating lightning...

or a hand held combat laser weapon...

these are things that aren't developed yet but its pretty sure that it will anyways...

just that saying: theres going to be a very destructive weapon capable of melting the human flesh is kinda far stretched... thats pretty much describing half the army stockpile... i haven't heard any ground breaking fortune tellings yet :/ that describes anything in detail :&
sure it's easier for us to assume those things because of the days we live now, but imagine if you lived two thousand years ago, they didn't have electricity then.

if you go back in time and bring a gun with you and you happen to use this gun, people are gonna think that this gun is some kind of magic wand...so you have to put yourself in the shoes of the man who wrote revelations the things GOD allowed him to see about the future, He probabaly didn't even know how to explain it, he had to expplain it in a way that will help the people in his time understand

Old 12-27-2005, 02:17 PM
Major

Quote:
sure it's easier for us to assume those things because of the days we live now, but imagine if you lived two thousand years ago, they didn't have electricity then.

if you go back in time and bring a gun with you and you happen to use this gun, people are gonna think that this gun is some kind of magic wand...so you have to put yourself in the shoes of the man who wrote revelations the things GOD allowed him to see about the future, He probabaly didn't even know how to explain it, he had to expplain it in a way that will help the people in his time understand

So explain what I said about the Summerians speaking of weapons we have today. Or Plato's description of Atlantis with crystals that produced energy and powered things such as flying vechicles. It's all imagination and a very good 1 either that or we really were guided by aliens LOL. Which I'm not very convinced on haha.

Last edited by onep0int; 12-27-2005 at 02:19 PM..

Old 12-27-2005, 05:33 PM
First Sergeant

well... todays people aren't that narrow minded... i CANT possibly say ANYTHING that will even get close to such a HUGE assumption at THAT time and age...

anyways.

travel with the speed of light...
instant teleportation
planet terraforming

am i getting close to a comparison?

Old 01-01-2006, 12:47 PM
First Sergeant

I just got back here after Christmas break. Happy New year. I just wanted to say that The Horror makes some excellent points on here. I think this thread can just fade away now.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- John Stuart Mill

Old 01-23-2006, 09:46 PM
SourZe

Default Yes he can but he wont

Wow this got off topic lol. I am just replying to the original question and no ones message in paticular as I dont want to start a flame lol...anyhow....The original question was Can the Devil be forgiven by God.....short answer is Yes..God can forgive anyone, but God forgives by one thing, faith that Jesus Christ is the messiah, that Jesus Christ payed our vast sin debt. Now here is the thing, the question should have been Will the Devil be forgiven by God...and that answer is absolutley NOT! For the devil, the serpent, Satan if you will, believes he should be God, he thinks he is higher than The Lord Jesus Christ, which HE IS NOT! He is a self righteous, little Cheribum who was given the highest of honors, he had the honor of carrying the thrown of God, even more God made him the most beautiful of all Cheribum and not just that but the most beautiful of all angels, and then in his first sin he starts to believe that maybe he should be God, which I laugh at this, I feel sorry for those that dont see God and dont believe but I laugh at something that is so blinded by its own self righteousness that even after seeing God since before creation, personally carrying his thrown, seeing fully the wonderful Glory of God, having some of the best personal treatment from God and yet the devil still thinks himself to be a God. Theres only one God, the living God, everything else just serves Him whether they know it or not, everything serves his will, yes even Satan serves the will of God, and God loves all his wonderful creation even Satan, he may not love what we always do, but HE LOVES US ALL.

Anyhow I dont know if you guys have anyplace to find fellowship, but if you would like to find fellowship or maybe just a place to find more answers about who God is, what he does in your everyday life then you are welcome to come to my forum at:

[url]www.xyzclan.net[/url]

Old 01-25-2006, 07:46 AM
First Sergeant

Default Well put

I haven't been back here for nigh on a month, but I had to come back after reading your reply. Well put, couldn't (well didn't) put it any better myself. I'll have to check out your forum.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- John Stuart Mill

Old 01-25-2006, 03:01 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourZe
Anyhow I dont know if you guys have anyplace to find fellowship, but if you would like to find fellowship or maybe just a place to find more answers about who God is, what he does in your everyday life then you are welcome to come to my forum at:

[url]http://www.animenfo.com/users/ahp/omg/even%20jesus%20is%20laughing.jpg[/url]

Old 01-29-2006, 12:53 AM
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourZe
Wow this got off topic lol. I am just replying to the original question and no ones message in paticular as I dont want to start a flame lol...anyhow....The original question was Can the Devil be forgiven by God.....short answer is Yes..God can forgive anyone, but God forgives by one thing, faith that Jesus Christ is the messiah, that Jesus Christ payed our vast sin debt. Now here is the thing, the question should have been Will the Devil be forgiven by God...and that answer is absolutley NOT! For the devil, the serpent, Satan if you will, believes he should be God, he thinks he is higher than The Lord Jesus Christ, which HE IS NOT! He is a self righteous, little Cheribum who was given the highest of honors, he had the honor of carrying the thrown of God, even more God made him the most beautiful of all Cheribum and not just that but the most beautiful of all angels, and then in his first sin he starts to believe that maybe he should be God, which I laugh at this, I feel sorry for those that dont see God and dont believe but I laugh at something that is so blinded by its own self righteousness that even after seeing God since before creation, personally carrying his thrown, seeing fully the wonderful Glory of God, having some of the best personal treatment from God and yet the devil still thinks himself to be a God. Theres only one God, the living God, everything else just serves Him whether they know it or not, everything serves his will, yes even Satan serves the will of God, and God loves all his wonderful creation even Satan, he may not love what we always do, but HE LOVES US ALL.

The death of CHrist was only avaiable to Human beings, the angels free will are much more limited then ours, and satan serving GOD. I assume you mean that even though Satan doesn't bow down to GOD, but there are rules GOD will not allow him to break, kinda like what happened to Job?