armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Army.com News & Announcements
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #1  
Old 06-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Grimm's Avatar
Grimm Grimm is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Posts: 90
Default Awesome Wallpapers

Army.com is always striving to bring you the best information and entertainment possible. We have now added a wallpaper page to our site featuring Army themed wallpapers. Please feel free to visit and download the wallpaper of your choice. To download just click on the thumbnail of the wallpaper you like and right click on the larger image that loads. From there select save and you can now use it as your wallpaper.

[URL="http://www.army.com/wallpaper/wallpaper.html"]Here is the Army.com Wallpaper page.[/URL]
__________________
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral David Farragut
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 06-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
Army.com is always striving to bring you the best information and entertainment possible. We have now added a wallpaper page to our site featuring Army themed wallpapers. Please feel free to visit and download the wallpaper of your choice. To download just click on the thumbnail of the wallpaper you like and right click on the larger image that loads. From there select save and you can now use it as your wallpaper.

[URL="http://www.army.com/wallpaper/wallpaper.html"]Here is the Army.com Wallpaper page.[/URL]
Cool......
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 06-21-2007, 10:04 PM
Nightflyer's Avatar
Nightflyer Nightflyer is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 7th and 33rd " Home of the Show"
Posts: 2,372
Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Cool......
Blackhawk Graphic, dbl cool. I also like our Eagle and Old Glory.....
__________________
The Broadwayblues / New York Yankees
Sacred Heart University-Division 1 Men's Ice hockey.
Army Avaition
U S A


Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

__________________

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 06-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Blackhawk Graphic, dbl cool. I also like our Eagle and Old Glory.....
Yep.. I must admit, very cool bro.. the only thing outclassing them is the Irish FF badge with the Tricolour in the background... but I would say that... lol...
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 06-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Nightflyer's Avatar
Nightflyer Nightflyer is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 7th and 33rd " Home of the Show"
Posts: 2,372
Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Yep.. I must admit, very cool bro.. the only thing outclassing them is the Irish FF badge with the Tricolour in the background... but I would say that... lol...

I'll drink to that. Cheers.....mate.
__________________
The Broadwayblues / New York Yankees
Sacred Heart University-Division 1 Men's Ice hockey.
Army Avaition
U S A


Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

__________________

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 06-25-2007, 03:41 PM
jen_sue jen_sue is offline
Recruit
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3
Smile

So does everyone have a spiffy new background on their computers now?? I know I do!
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 06-26-2007, 07:32 AM
hasan_the_mad's Avatar
hasan_the_mad hasan_the_mad is offline
Command Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_sue View Post
So does everyone have a spiffy new background on their computers now?? I know I do!
I'm holding out for the wallpaper of the badass medic throwing a roundhouse kick to Bin Laden's face while firing his M4 at an attacking ninja and simultaneously rendering trauma care to a wounded fellow soldier all at once...yeah, that's it...
__________________
"Display some *****ing adaptability!"
-CPL Bobby Shaftoe, USMC
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 06-26-2007, 08:31 AM
jen_sue jen_sue is offline
Recruit
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasan_the_mad View Post
I'm holding out for the wallpaper of the badass medic throwing a roundhouse kick to Bin Laden's face while firing his M4 at an attacking ninja and simultaneously rendering trauma care to a wounded fellow soldier all at once...yeah, that's it...
Hmm, let me know if you find that pic and we'll definitely add it!
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 06-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasan_the_mad View Post
I'm holding out for the wallpaper of the badass medic throwing a roundhouse kick to Bin Laden's face while firing his M4 at an attacking ninja and simultaneously rendering trauma care to a wounded fellow soldier all at once...yeah, that's it...
Haha... thats a good one... lol... careful Jen doesnt get the one of the Medic having to Patch him up afterwards... lol......
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 07-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Old Pilgrim Old Pilgrim is offline
Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4
Default Old Pilgrimm

Very Nice, I like them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Contact Us   Legal   Privacy   Link To Us    Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2008 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.