armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Military Hardware, Gear and Technology
User Name
Password

Old 03-23-2008, 08:04 AM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
one thing though, its fuel consumption would want to be comparable with current vehicles of the same class at least, cos its strength is fast and stealthy, this cannot be lost to heavier engine and equipment... cos reduced range will be an inhibitor... especially for the likes of deep pentration patrols..
It says on der pic what range it can do.

This vehicle would not be useful to Austria!

Old 03-23-2008, 03:27 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich View Post
It says on der pic what range it can do.

This vehicle would not be useful to Austria!
Dont be so sure, youre now deployed in chad, and that vehicle would have good application there...

ftw, I would strongly reccomend that you get a uniform that is a little more suitable for active service.... DPM combats would be s start... cos looking like SS Guards with those silly hats is not good for getting home alive... but what ever floats your boat I suppose...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 03-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
ftw, I would strongly reccomend that you get a uniform that is a little more suitable for active service.... DPM combats would be s start... cos looking like SS Guards with those silly hats is not good for getting home alive... but what ever floats your boat I suppose...
YOUR STANDARDS ARE REALLY POOR exo..............Well seeing as the US is agreesively attacking foreign lands with no provocation what so ever. I would think that the average US servieman would feel more at home in an SS uniform. HOW MANY INNOCENT IRAQI'S HAVE YOU BUTCHERED NOW? Not that you really care!

Old 03-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Quote:
YOUR STANDARDS ARE REALLY POOR exo..............Well seeing as the US is agreesively attacking foreign lands with no provocation what so ever. I would think that the average US servieman would feel more at home in an SS uniform. HOW MANY INNOCENT IRAQI'S HAVE YOU BUTCHERED NOW? Not that you really care!
Evident through your angry personality, those US Servicemen and women can pick up the SS uniforms from you.

And really, you should stop talking ****. You don't strike me as the type of guy that can strap on a pair. So go back to your militaristic rantings, and please, don't put down my blessing onto you again.

Old 03-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
Evident through your angry personality, those US Servicemen and women can pick up the SS uniforms from you.

And really, you should stop talking ****. You don't strike me as the type of guy that can strap on a pair. So go back to your militaristic rantings, and please, don't put down my blessing onto you again.
Would it be possible for you to repeat that in the English Language please?

Old 03-24-2008, 11:28 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:

Wow, cant make coherant points and cant understand them either!!... let me break it down for you....

1. Austrian Uniforms have caps that resemble the SS Caps of WW2

2. Austian uniforms are inadequete to the Terrain of Chad, and combat operations in general...

3. Austrians need to upgrade their clothing kit for their troops especially on such a dangerous mission like the Chad one.

NOW!!... if you still dont get the point, let me know, and I will draw pictures for you!!!...

Old 03-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
1. Austrian Uniforms have caps that resemble the SS Caps of WW2
Its the cap worn by the Jager, so what. The American Helmut looks like an old German one.

Quote:
2. Austian uniforms are inadequete to the Terrain of Chad, and combat operations in general...
Why?

Quote:
3. Austrians need to upgrade their clothing kit for their troops especially on such a dangerous mission like the Chad one.
The Dingo's are fine as are the Uni mogs etc

Quote:
NOW!!... if you still dont get the point, let me know, and I will draw pictures for you!!!..
If your drawings are as good as your explainations then this should be hilarious
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	austrian soldat.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	236  

Old 03-25-2008, 05:39 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Its the cap worn by the Jager, so what. The American Helmut looks like an old German one.

Why?

The Dingo's are fine as are the Uni mogs etc

If your drawings are as good as your explainations then this should be hilarious

Obviously pictures are needed so heres what Irish Troops look like in Chad....

[url]http://www.military.ie/overseas/ops/africa/chad/slideshow2/index.htm[/url]

and heres what Austrian troops look like in Chad.....

[url]http://www.bmlv.gv.at/misc/image_popup/popup.php?strAdresse=/ausle/eufor_tschad/galerie/vollbild/01170-2008d_tcd.jpg&intSeite=1024&intHoehe=768&intMaxSei te=1024&intMaxHoehe=738&blnFremd=0[/url]

If you knew anything about military clothing for the field, you would know that "DPM" clothing is more effective then unicoloured clothing, and caps with "unique" shapes will point out your troops to everybody elses, so if they just want to kill Austrian troops, they would have a unique silloute for their snipers and or/guerilla fighters who are good shooters to use...

Old 03-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Obviously pictures are needed so heres what Irish Troops look like in Chad....

[url]http://www.military.ie/overseas/ops/africa/chad/slideshow2/index.htm[/url]

and heres what Austrian troops look like in Chad.....

[url]http://www.bmlv.gv.at/misc/image_popup/popup.php?strAdresse=/ausle/eufor_tschad/galerie/vollbild/01170-2008d_tcd.jpg&intSeite=1024&intHoehe=768&intMaxSei te=1024&intMaxHoehe=738&blnFremd=0[/url]

If you knew anything about military clothing for the field, you would know that "DPM" clothing is more effective then unicoloured clothing, and caps with "unique" shapes will point out your troops to everybody elses, so if they just want to kill Austrian troops, they would have a unique silloute for their snipers and or/guerilla fighters who are good shooters to use...
A large part of Chad is desert Exo. Which part are the Irish in and which part are the Austrians in? Because if the Austrians are where I think they are then they have exactly the right colours. But if the Irish are in the desert then well they've got the wrong camo....

Last edited by Spike; 03-25-2008 at 05:03 PM..

Old 03-26-2008, 05:35 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
A large part of Chad is desert Exo. Which part are the Irish in and which part are the Austrians in? Because if the Austrians are where I think they are then they have exactly the right colours. But if the Irish are in the desert then well they've got the wrong camo....
Look at the background in the Pics Spike, its desert in Neither... my points stand...