User Name
Password

Old 01-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Sergeant

Send a message via AIM to Jordanarmyman
Default Jabba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Jeez.. JS... haha.. I see you had no-one over for Xmass dinner.. guess nobody else likes you either...

[url]http://www.starwars.com/community/fun/photomasher/20070108_picview/pictureviewer.html?imgNum=1&world=community[/url]
lol very funny exo love the pic of him on the beach lol im scarfed of santa claus now!

"The Fate Of The World Lies In The Hands Of A Bunch Of Hustlers And Theives"
XXX State Of The Union

Old 01-11-2007, 12:23 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanarmyman View Post
lol very funny exo love the pic of him on the beach lol im scarfed of santa claus now!
Ehh??.. Jabba the hut... a.k.a. JS mac Jackass doesnt do beachs, its his Xmass Dinner on his own like the sad twat he is.... he does do great Star Wars movies though.....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 01-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Why do you call everybody Larry? Is this designed as some insult ?

Please reply without frothing and dribbling
No, not everybody. Just you Larry (you and your other accounts). Yet another pile of drivel and lies. You're an admirable man, Larry. No wonder you've made it so far in life; no wonder you have so many friends to spend time with; no wonder your last wife divorced you.

The thing is that you're just so bloody thick that you keep doing exactly the same thing in every post - this and your other accounts, and you don't realise it.
Also, I notice how (now I've riled you up) you've given-up on insulting me from your other accounts, and now only use your most aggressive alter-ego (Spunk) to have a go. (Of course, now you'll change that.) Wow, all this evidence and special-needs-children like SniperIQ1 still can't figure it out.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:41 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_mac View Post
No, not everybody. Just you Larry (you and your other accounts). Yet another pile of drivel and lies. You're an admirable man, Larry. No wonder you've made it so far in life; no wonder you have so many friends to spend time with; no wonder your last wife divorced you.

The thing is that you're just so bloody thick that you keep doing exactly the same thing in every post - this and your other accounts, and you don't realise it.
Also, I notice how (now I've riled you up) you've given-up on insulting me from your other accounts, and now only use your most aggressive alter-ego (Spunk) to have a go. (Of course, now you'll change that.) Wow, all this evidence and special-needs-children like SniperIQ1 still can't figure it out.
On and on and on and on..... witless moran!!... Cry coping Tex and Spike instead of insulting them and post on military matters.. afterall its a military forum in case you havent noticed!.....

Old 01-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
On and on and on and on..... witless moran!!... Cry coping Tex and Spike instead of insulting them and post on military matters.. afterall its a military forum in case you havent noticed!.....
Why do you talk to me? Why do you even talk? You're boring as ****e.

PS. this is the 'LOUNGE'. <Sigh> your thickness is almost annoying, but I suppose you have to be interesting to be annoying, so that rules you out, Boring1.

Last edited by js_mac; 01-11-2007 at 12:54 PM..

Old 01-11-2007, 01:26 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Why do you talk to me? Why do you even talk? You're boring as ****e.

PS. this is the 'LOUNGE'. <Sigh> your thickness is almost annoying, but I suppose you have to be interesting to be annoying, so that rules you out, Boring1.
Well if plain English doesnt work on this guy..... nothing will!!>.. Yea, your right on one thing.... why do I talk to you??... Got me there.... You have Zero Credibility with me Jackass!!... Go find a forum where stupidity and mindless posts are appreciated...... you will do well there!!..

Old 01-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
No, not everybody. Just you Larry (you and your other accounts).
So you must be Larry then . I get it .You set up multiple accounts and make out its some nice guy called Texas . The more respected the better ,Right ? This of course is to deflect away from your own inadequacies and need for attention .

Quote:
Yet another pile of drivel and lies.
I'm getting the hang of this .Your actually talking to yourself .But you're so embaressed by the fact that you work for the RSPCA you cant come to terms with it . It really does start to make sense now .

Quote:
You're an admirable man, Larry
Oh no you're not . Your the jealous sort .Bitter and twisted .

Quote:
No wonder you've made it so far in life; no wonder you have so many friends to spend time with; no wonder your last wife divorced you.
You've gotten a divorce ,oh dear.Well it comes as no surprise . She probably got fed up with getting it up the Arse

Quote:
The thing is that you're just so bloody thick that you keep doing exactly the same thing in every post this and your other accounts, and you don't realise it.-
and what is that you have been doing ?

Quote:
Also, I notice how (now I've riled you up)
Yes you do seem a little excited

Quote:
you've given-up on insulting me from your other accounts, and now only use your most aggressive alter-ego (Spunk) to have a go. (Of course, now you'll change that.)
You've got a character called SPUNK ? JS you need medical help . I'm serious ,you're losing it big time . I guess your wife suffered a great deal

Quote:
Wow, all this evidence and special-needs-children like SniperIQ1 still can't figure it out
They've figured it out alright ,Give it up son .You need to move on in life now . All this bitterness and name calling will have to stop some time . Theres people in the NHS that can help . I know your broke so that must be a small comfort for you in this your hour of bitterness and depravity .

Last edited by Spike; 01-11-2007 at 02:26 PM..

Old 01-12-2007, 07:14 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
You've gotten a divorce ,oh dear.Well it comes as no surprise . She probably got fed up with getting it up the Arse .
No shes tired of having to stick it up his arse.

Old 01-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Major

Send a message via AIM to Zidane Send a message via MSN to Zidane

*****, who the **** is Larry?

What the **** is goin' on? So confusin. It's gonna ice here.
We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their father's name. - Sam Houston

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. - Robert E. Lee

Old 01-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
*****, who the **** is Larry?

What the **** is goin' on? So confusin. It's gonna ice here.
Larry is the goon in my avatar. You'll know him by his numerous accounts: Texas, Spike, AllArgie, Mengel, Tiny_Texas, js mac, and others. If you want to know how I know that they're all the same person; look closely at every post he makes (well, almost every post)... that's your only clue. I can't tell you what it is directly because then he'll hide it, which removes all the fun.