User Name
Password

Old 12-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2008

To all my friends,
Family and relations...to my girlfriend Ashley, my Army unit buddy's and their families and my teammates (Tree, sparky, little man, The family guy, the avengers, The crew, my little neice Sofia, my brothers, even the one who owes me money...lol.. and to all the regulars on the Armies of the world boards..Ex, Tacky, MSG Glenn, Texas, JBMcCain, Common Sense, Spike, Kmullins, Fire, Zidene, Sniper, Grimm, Rock Steady, jrj100, to all our members...the moms and the newbies....

,,I like to shoutout My Christmas Wish is for peace and joy to all this christmas..I wish you all and yours all the best during this great time of year. Where we can take time to slow down...at least try anyway and spend it being... decent peaceful people and enjoy it with our family and friends and all the people who are close to us.

To all soldiers everywhere under the tent stuck in your racks and away from home and your family and friends...I wish you all peace good health and a safe return home back...to your families...

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008. May the New Year bring peace and good health and happiness to our family's and us all. Thats my Christmas wish...

And "What did you get or what would you want for Christmas....this should be good....

I'll go first and try to be humble....I wish..I had.. A beautiful busty blonde broad with brains who's smart enough to know her only goal and joy in life ...is to make me happy.......lol..Ooopps, I already have one..lol..

..I got it good...I wish for others less fortunate the same....

Now......it's Party up time. What would you like today...The party's going on the next two weeks. I'll go first......

I having my favorite mug filled with Canandian Molson and a few shots of jagermeister cranberry dropped inside my pint (jagerbombs).....it's Cristmas time...Merry Christmas everyone...God bless..Peace.

The Dogg,
Nightflyer. Highspeed.
Army Aviation. Air Assualt.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 12-23-2007 at 01:56 PM..

Old 12-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Second Lieutenant

Default Dear Santa Nightflyer

I want . . . A handsome sugar daddy that doesn't mind a house full of teenagers
. . . A bottomless checking account
. . . A maid
. . . An all expense paid trip to some exotic place (with or without the sugar daddy, but no
kids!)
. . . Free Starbuck's for life
. . . World Peace
and
. . . my son to come home safe and sound

As for that drink, right now I'll just have a grande, lowfat vanilla latte', after lunch you can hook me up with your best bottle of white wine.

Have a great Holiday everyone! We're traveling north to the cold and snow so I'll see you around the water cooler in a week or so! Try to behave while I'm gone!

Old 12-23-2007, 01:04 PM
General of the Armies

Default Awesome!!..

Dear Santa Nightflyer... lol...

Great thread and post.. Merry Xmass to you and yours too!!.. Hooahh to the Nightstalkers!!... Fly Straight, Fly High Boyz!!.. To all on Army boards (Nightflyer covered all the names... Im too lazy to write them again!!... ) Have a wonderful Xmass, and a great 2008.....

Best Wishes

Uncle Exo!!...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 12-26-2007, 08:20 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Dear Santa Nightflyer... lol...

Great thread and post.. Merry Xmass to you and yours too!!.. Hooahh to the Nightstalkers!!... Fly Straight, Fly High Boyz!!.. To all on Army boards (Nightflyer covered all the names... Im too lazy to write them again!!... ) Have a wonderful Xmass, and a great 2008.....

Best Wishes

Uncle Exo!!...
Thanxs, bro....I've been on holiday the last five days...man, it's freaking beautiful...I scored big time for christmas...How about you? I have to work .. tomorrow.. and friday..And then Im off the next five days again...how is that....
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 12-26-2007, 01:18 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Thanxs, bro....I've been on holiday the last five days...man, it's freaking beautiful...I scored big time for christmas...How about you? I have to work .. tomorrow.. and friday..And then Im off the next five days again...how is that....
Not bad bro... gotta work a little but not allot.. lol... have a long weekend out of the new year too!!... Awesome!!...

Old 12-23-2007, 01:16 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball

To my forum family --

A blessed season - filled with better health, excitement, safety, and more time for the things that really matter LIKE FAMILY!!

I've really enjoyed everyone on here. Couldn't have picked a better site to form friendships on...

SOoooo have a very MERRY Christmas to you & yours. Cheers to what this year will bring and may peace go forth among all nations this season and evermore...

Fire, Thrillhouse, Em, Little J and Xena (the furry black warrior princess pup)

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3

Old 12-23-2007, 01:32 PM
First Lieutenant

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
-Abraham Lincoln-

'TIS THE SEASON...

Merry Christmas... Happy Hanukkah... Happy Hajj... Whatever God you bow to, remember
"it is in our lives and not our words that our religion must be read" -Thomas Jefferson-

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all .
Rock

Old 12-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Major

Send a message via AIM to Zidane Send a message via MSN to Zidane

Froliche Weinachs, mein Freunden.
We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their father's name. - Sam Houston

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. - Robert E. Lee

Old 12-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Brigadier General

Froliche Weinachs, mein Freunden.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! to you too....Mang..lol..
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:13 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Froliche Weinachs, mein Freunden.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! to you too....Mang..lol..
lol..... classic!!.....