armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Armies of the World
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2005, 05:08 AM
Sergeant First Class

Smile New Better Top Armies

I going to start a new thread of the worlds best armies but this includes everything associated with the military.

so heres a list
britian
america
austrialia
the rest i leave u to decide

AND PLEASE DONT PUT STUPID THINGS LIKE INDIA AND PAKISTAN ABOVE UK.

AND NOT TO MUCH ARGUING PLEASE

Old 11-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Major

USA (lets be honest with each other)
UK
Australia
China
Russia
Israel
India

and I don't really care about the rest lol. Also give China another 16 years and we're going to have one hell of a force to deal with (thank you Clinton!!).

Old 11-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Command Sergeant Major

thankyou... thankyou... thankyou very much. i'm so proud to take bronze... but i think someones been rooting the judges.

c'mon, lets be serious. the Australian Defence Force doesnt have the numbers nor the funding to be placed above China or Russia. well, maybe Russia on the skill level, but definately not China. for christs sake, their a mob of commies, discipline is ALL their middle names, right next to Chang.

US is definately at the top, with Britain a close second, only because they have the skill and motivation, while the US has THAT, AND technological capabilities above that of the UK.

Old 11-12-2005, 05:00 AM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi-solja
thankyou... thankyou... thankyou very much. i'm so proud to take bronze... but i think someones been rooting the judges.

c'mon, lets be serious. the Australian Defence Force doesnt have the numbers nor the funding to be placed above China or Russia. well, maybe Russia on the skill level, but definately not China. for christs sake, their a mob of commies, discipline is ALL their middle names, right next to Chang.

US is definately at the top, with Britain a close second, only because they have the skill and motivation, while the US has THAT, AND technological capabilities above that of the UK.
The technology is pretty much the same . The US just have an awful lot more of it !

Old 11-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi-solja

I support anyone who sticks it out with us and the UK and Australia have done just that. Plus I've heard yall aren't too shabby in combat. China just has sheer numbers (and it's only going to get bigger and better), but right now I think they can be handled quite easily.

Old 11-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Sergeant First Class

see i always find it hard between US and UK as they both have brilliant militery capabilties but UK trainning is considerbly better. US has that ever expanding technology egde on UK, but all in all both great.

ozzies may not have as many men as china but its not always numbers that count.
the chinese arn't the best trained and still use aged equipment.

as for russia still capable of some damage but no real threat,
(lets just hope thier not hidding anything up thier sleaves).

Old 11-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmarinehopefull
see i always find it hard between US and UK as they both have brilliant militery capabilties but UK trainning is considerbly better. US has that ever expanding technology egde on UK, but all in all both great.

ozzies may not have as many men as china but its not always numbers that count.
the chinese arn't the best trained and still use aged equipment.

as for russia still capable of some damage but no real threat,
(lets just hope thier not hidding anything up thier sleaves).
What makes UK training so much better? As history has it you guys lost to a bunch of poorly trained colonials. Hell, even the Zulu gave you guys a run for your money. I went to the British Army's website and I don't see anything much different than how our troops are trained. If anything it seems you guys are more lenient.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.M.I.D View Post
Please who the hell has put Australia as a worlds top military, its tiny, it doesnt have modern tanks, its fighting vehicles are far from top notch, it doesnt have proper artillery support or enough AA and AT assets... i mean even Belarus has a better force.

It doesnt matter how well trained your force is if it fights with sticks ( and Aussies are not top notch in training as well ).

As far as militaries i'd put the first 10 in order as follows.

USA.
Russia.
India.
China.
Israel.
Germany.
Turkey.
France.
UK.
JDF.
You forgot:

Taliban
Hamas
Hezbollah
Pakistan
Mahdi
PKK
and many more!

by the way thanks for giving your nationality away .......... sh-it head!

Old 01-13-2009, 10:26 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
by the way thanks for giving your nationality away .......... sh-it head!
Oh snap! He just made Minsk-meat outta you.

Old 01-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradope View Post
Oh snap! He just made Minsk-meat outta you.
He did.....Please explain!