armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #1  
Old 04-27-2007, 12:14 AM
sasha sasha is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 79
Send a message via AIM to sasha Send a message via Yahoo to sasha
Angry our troops are in iraq for resources better known as oil!

i dont like that many american soldiers are dying in Iraq, and for what? oil!
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 04-27-2007, 07:27 AM
jmm001847''s Avatar
jmm001847' jmm001847' is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flibberityboobopmoocowshoe
Posts: 542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha View Post
i dont like that many american soldiers are dying in Iraq, and for what? oil!
you have absolutely no clue kid. We are not dieing for oil we are dieing so that Iraqies can live a better life. If I die on the battle field then let it be so, just know its not for oil its for america as a whole and the Iraqie people who I think should be helped as much as we can. We tore down there citys with bombs and now we are helping build them back up better and stronger as a whole. It is the people who are resisting us and causing chaos. Not oil.
__________________
Land before Time- Ducky- Yup Yup Yup -
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 04-27-2007, 07:56 AM
royalmarinehopefull royalmarinehopefull is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: liverpool, britian
Posts: 181
Default

no pal your wrong an shes right..

its alla botu oil ..that war was a loud of my hairy arse..if that daft tooser bush wudent a been so arrogant an big hard yank ..then maybe the world centre wudent of been hit ..an if blair ..wudent of had his head up bushes arse ..then 7/7 wudent of happend ..

its was all about oil..

men with familys gettin killed ..for the benifit ..of one daft **** who thinks he owns the world ..personally i want him to be assinated
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 04-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Rock-Steady Rock-Steady is offline
First Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha View Post
i dont like that many american soldiers are dying in Iraq, and for what? oil!
So now we know your agenda--finally.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 04-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha View Post
i dont like that many american soldiers are dying in Iraq, and for what? oil!
You can choose to dwell on a mistake, which has blown up in Bush's face... I choose to look at the solution, your countries recovery of the situation will give the Iraqis a chance at a better life, so I would put it to you that its not Oil thats killing your soldier, but those who would block the Iraqis that better life they so richly deserve.... Its all about Power Power Power... who has it, who takes it and who takes it back...
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 04-27-2007, 02:10 PM
11binfantry's Avatar
11binfantry 11binfantry is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmarinehopefull View Post
no pal your wrong an shes right..

its alla botu oil ..that war was a loud of my hairy arse..if that daft tooser bush wudent a been so arrogant an big hard yank ..then maybe the world centre wudent of been hit ..an if blair ..wudent of had his head up bushes arse ..then 7/7 wudent of happend ..

its was all about oil..

men with familys gettin killed ..for the benifit ..of one daft **** who thinks he owns the world ..personally i want him to be assinated
....I don't beleive that "Its all about the oil"

I do believe that its to help the Iraq's have a better quality of life and that they are under a tryant who rules by fear.... I will gladly help them recalaim a life that is fair and just with out fear.... and If I have to die doing it so be it.... I believe in our cause,

I repspect your opinion, I don't have to like it but I respect yours...BTW would you mind if I killed your queen? beacuse she dresses funny
__________________
"For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected shall never know.."
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 04-27-2007, 06:26 PM
royalmarinehopefull royalmarinehopefull is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: liverpool, britian
Posts: 181
Default

i would gladly help you ...the british monarch is a bunch of pompous greedy arseholes ..who take all the money

an leave us to leave the **** life ..well yer ..the ***** ruined the empire so ****in kill her i say...

an as for iraq ..that war will never end ..what wud you say if a bunch of middle eastern invaded america..an siad we dnt like your way of liven well change it to ours

well..id certainly fight bck ..

alls far in love an war ...
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 04-27-2007, 07:39 PM
torspo[fin]'s Avatar
torspo[fin] torspo[fin] is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,843
Default

well. if one conciders the most of the aspects together.. its not all about oil.

oil is secondary thing.
the primary thing is to achive the trust of the people and via that,
trade agreements and deals. (and a supported foothold if that is required.) which of course can be pritty funny when the
country is occupied by Coalition troops.

the world world is full of dictators.. Saddam was just one among the many.
its just that he was dictating over a country which had the crucial reserves to
actually fuel the occupation without dramaticly affecting the economics
"back home".

and as we have seen the most opposition comes from the religious extreme.
which again came from the neighboring countries. Saddams force
was a joke after the many years of embargos and airstrikes.
its not hard to count the equation from there.

cost effective.
__________________

Last edited by torspo[fin]; 04-27-2007 at 07:52 PM..
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 04-27-2007, 11:23 PM
11binfantry's Avatar
11binfantry 11binfantry is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmarinehopefull View Post
i would gladly help you ...the british monarch is a bunch of pompous greedy arseholes ..who take all the money

an leave us to leave the **** life ..well yer ..the ***** ruined the empire so ****in kill her i say...

an as for iraq ..that war will never end ..what wud you say if a bunch of middle eastern invaded america..an siad we dnt like your way of liven well change it to ours

well..id certainly fight bck ..

alls far in love an war ...
maybe after you get into the military you'll understand the oath.... its not the person but the office I follow to hell and back.

your looking at this two demensional, first of all the people were under tryanal rule....
and if we were having mass atroscity's going on and some one invaded the united states and beat the dictator down... and tried to restore a process that works so well for them. ya I could see that working.
__________________
"For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected shall never know.."
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 04-28-2007, 12:23 PM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11binfantry View Post
maybe after you get into the military you'll understand the oath.... its not the person but the office I follow to hell and back.

your looking at this two demensional, first of all the people were under tryanal rule....
and if we were having mass atroscity's going on and some one invaded the united states and beat the dictator down... and tried to restore a process that works so well for them. ya I could see that working.
I agree, 11B... ya make a very good point...
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. Armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.