armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 04-27-2007, 12:14 AM
Sergeant

Send a message via AIM to sasha Send a message via Yahoo to sasha
Angry our troops are in iraq for resources better known as oil!

i dont like that many american soldiers are dying in Iraq, and for what? oil!

Old 04-27-2007, 07:27 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha View Post
you have absolutely no clue kid. We are not dieing for oil we are dieing so that Iraqies can live a better life. If I die on the battle field then let it be so, just know its not for oil its for america as a whole and the Iraqie people who I think should be helped as much as we can. We tore down there citys with bombs and now we are helping build them back up better and stronger as a whole. It is the people who are resisting us and causing chaos. Not oil.

Old 04-27-2007, 07:56 AM
Sergeant First Class

no pal your wrong an shes right..

its alla botu oil ..that war was a loud of my hairy arse..if that daft tooser bush wudent a been so arrogant an big hard yank ..then maybe the world centre wudent of been hit ..an if blair ..wudent of had his head up bushes arse ..then 7/7 wudent of happend ..

its was all about oil..

men with familys gettin killed ..for the benifit ..of one daft **** who thinks he owns the world ..personally i want him to be assinated

Old 04-27-2007, 08:31 AM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
So now we know your agenda--finally.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:33 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
You can choose to dwell on a mistake, which has blown up in Bush's face... I choose to look at the solution, your countries recovery of the situation will give the Iraqis a chance at a better life, so I would put it to you that its not Oil thats killing your soldier, but those who would block the Iraqis that better life they so richly deserve.... Its all about Power Power Power... who has it, who takes it and who takes it back...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 04-27-2007, 02:10 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmarinehopefull View Post
no pal your wrong an shes right..

its alla botu oil ..that war was a loud of my hairy arse..if that daft tooser bush wudent a been so arrogant an big hard yank ..then maybe the world centre wudent of been hit ..an if blair ..wudent of had his head up bushes arse ..then 7/7 wudent of happend ..

its was all about oil..

men with familys gettin killed ..for the benifit ..of one daft **** who thinks he owns the world ..personally i want him to be assinated
....I don't beleive that "Its all about the oil"

I do believe that its to help the Iraq's have a better quality of life and that they are under a tryant who rules by fear.... I will gladly help them recalaim a life that is fair and just with out fear.... and If I have to die doing it so be it.... I believe in our cause,

I repspect your opinion, I don't have to like it but I respect yours...BTW would you mind if I killed your queen? beacuse she dresses funny

Old 04-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Sergeant First Class

i would gladly help you ...the british monarch is a bunch of pompous greedy arseholes ..who take all the money

an leave us to leave the **** life ..well yer ..the ***** ruined the empire so ****in kill her i say...

an as for iraq ..that war will never end ..what wud you say if a bunch of middle eastern invaded america..an siad we dnt like your way of liven well change it to ours

well..id certainly fight bck ..

alls far in love an war ...

Old 04-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Brigadier General

well. if one conciders the most of the aspects together.. its not all about oil.

oil is secondary thing.
the primary thing is to achive the trust of the people and via that,
trade agreements and deals. (and a supported foothold if that is required.) which of course can be pritty funny when the
country is occupied by Coalition troops.

the world world is full of dictators.. Saddam was just one among the many.
its just that he was dictating over a country which had the crucial reserves to
actually fuel the occupation without dramaticly affecting the economics
"back home".

and as we have seen the most opposition comes from the religious extreme.
which again came from the neighboring countries. Saddams force
was a joke after the many years of embargos and airstrikes.
its not hard to count the equation from there.

cost effective.

Last edited by torspo[fin]; 04-27-2007 at 07:52 PM..

Old 04-27-2007, 11:23 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmarinehopefull View Post
i would gladly help you ...the british monarch is a bunch of pompous greedy arseholes ..who take all the money

an leave us to leave the **** life ..well yer ..the ***** ruined the empire so ****in kill her i say...

an as for iraq ..that war will never end ..what wud you say if a bunch of middle eastern invaded america..an siad we dnt like your way of liven well change it to ours

well..id certainly fight bck ..

alls far in love an war ...
maybe after you get into the military you'll understand the oath.... its not the person but the office I follow to hell and back.

your looking at this two demensional, first of all the people were under tryanal rule....
and if we were having mass atroscity's going on and some one invaded the united states and beat the dictator down... and tried to restore a process that works so well for them. ya I could see that working.

Old 04-28-2007, 12:23 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11binfantry View Post
maybe after you get into the military you'll understand the oath.... its not the person but the office I follow to hell and back.

your looking at this two demensional, first of all the people were under tryanal rule....
and if we were having mass atroscity's going on and some one invaded the united states and beat the dictator down... and tried to restore a process that works so well for them. ya I could see that working.
I agree, 11B... ya make a very good point...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"