armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 07-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Private

Default has anyone ever moved to AIT w/ spouse?

hi my name is sarah. my husband is a 94Y and his AIT is 35wks. according to the rules i can move w/ him, but i was in the army myself for a while and i know that things aren't always how u plan them. but i was wondering if ANYONE has ever accompanied their spouse to AIT? and it is supposed to be on his orders. can u just tell me a lil about the details of what happened, stages u went thru, and where to even start lol. thanks sooooooooo much! (btw his AIT is at redstone arsenal, al.)

Old 07-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmusician View Post
hi my name is sarah. my husband is a 94Y and his AIT is 35wks. according to the rules i can move w/ him, but i was in the army myself for a while and i know that things aren't always how u plan them. but i was wondering if ANYONE has ever accompanied their spouse to AIT? and it is supposed to be on his orders. can u just tell me a lil about the details of what happened, stages u went thru, and where to even start lol. thanks sooooooooo much! (btw his AIT is at redstone arsenal, al.)
I wish i had more infomation on the American system.......try talking to MSG Glenn...or Tacky..they are the senior American guys here....and im sure they have the answers your looking for....i would post another thread in Enlistment infomation.....or if they dont notice your thread....Private Message them...

Good luck......jrj1000

Old 07-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Private

thanks so much!!!!

Old 09-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Recruit

you can definately move to ait w/ your spouse. I just finished ait as an iet soldier and me and my were there for 9 months. Granted if your spouse is an iet soldier he may have to go through "phase up" requirements to live with you.

Tags
94y accompanied ait