armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com Games > America's Army Game
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky
You earn the title of Ranger by playing a video game? lol Want to be realistic? You want the same feeling? What were you? Cooks?

"Earn the title virtually"...I'd love to see you show up at 75th HQ in a tan beret spouting how hard your indoc was. lol

Go out and find a girl, stop fondling each other so much.

The gay is very strong with you, my friend.

If you ever decide to stop being cowards and running around computer forums calling yourselves Rangers, let me know .. I'll hook you up with the 75th liason at Benning.

Have a lovely day!
I will join the military in exactly 725 days, since I will only be 18 then. But until then I can already enjoy the comraderie of the military at the 75th Rangers. We are the most militaristic of all clans. Do you like clans that consider them the pwnerers and just say they pwn and die in 3 month?

Morten, all I have to say is LOL!

Last edited by PV2-van_Rij[75thR]; 11-01-2005 at 03:45 PM..

Old 11-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PV2-van_Rij[75thR]
I will join the military in exactly 725 days, since I will only be 18 then. But until then I can already enjoy the comraderie of the military at the 75th Rangers. We are the most militaristic of all clans. Do you like clans that consider them the pwnerers and just say hte pwn and die in 3 month?
Make certain you get that 11X Opt. 40 contract.

Old 11-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Staff Sergeant

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by PV2-van_Rij[75thR]
Fought through times, of difficulties and strain, We are the 75th Rangers and we will always maintain.
Degraded with thoughts, and evil words of those who lost the game. We are still the Elite, and that will always be the same.

No matter how good, or wise you think you are, To beat the Rangers, is to steep, too far.
With pinpoint precision, the missions will be done, Objectives will be taken and our enemy’s will run.

We are forever watch-full, Accurate and swift. Silent and deadly, A target is never ever missed.
Deployed in the heat of battles, We know the means to prevail. To fight besides our brothers, And not with a yellow tail.

We are the 75th, In life and death the same, Because even when in Heaven, we are still the Elite of this game.

-Private Second Class van Rij, Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment
no disrespect to the real rangers but that was the gayest thing ive ever read

Old 11-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky
Make certain you get that 11X Opt. 40 contract.
I beg you a pardon, what did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekos
no disrespect to the real rangers but that was the gayest thing ive ever read
Can you tell me why?

Last edited by PV2-van_Rij[75thR]; 11-01-2005 at 04:04 PM..

Old 11-04-2005, 10:21 AM
BulletMeet46

Default 11x option

Tacky was trying to help you. The 11x Option 40 contract is as follows:

11x: Infantry. You will be either 11b, or 11c MOS.
Option 40: After OSUT, you will attend jump school. Upon successfull completion of jump school, you will attend RIP(Ranger Indoctrination Program). If you don't quit, and actually pass that, then you will be assigned to one of the three Ranger Battalions. Then, and ONLY then can you call yourself a Ranger.

But after the RIP program you have a 6 month sort of training period with a Ranger member at your battalion. Then after that period u go to the actuall Ranger training program I'm not totally sure how long that training is but I will post it. I know that because I am going to do that starting July 10 at Fort Benning.

Old 11-04-2005, 10:47 AM
First Sergeant

lol... u guys are acting like dip****... *bahhh bahh u can only call u a ranger when u have completed the ranger school *cry cry* dudes u're so hilarious.. its a game god dammit... hes not a wanna-be ranger! he just wanna play the freakin game with a realistic clan name! what would u think if u had to call ur clan the Killer Rifle or Scoped Experience or Blow's ***'es Off...

seriously. u might try to tell this guy, that u cant just steal the name, but this is just pathetic...

Old 11-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

But after the RIP program you have a 6 month sort of training period with a Ranger member at your battalion. Then after that period u go to the actuall Ranger training program I'm not totally sure how long that training is but I will post it. I know that because I am going to do that starting July 10 at Fort Benning. [/QUOTE]

You are not 100% correct on this. Yes, you have to serve time in batt before they will send you to Ranger school. But you will be a Ranger, and you will be Rangering....you'll just have to put up with some hazing as well.

Ranger school is a leadership school, passing it won't make you a Ranger. In Ranger batt, it is more of a rite of passage than anything else. Failure is not an option if you want to stay in batt. You will be better prepared than anyone else, you'll already have the skills, you'll just have to have the mental and physical drive to suck it up and pass. Depending on what is going on, is how soon or late batt will send you, remember, we have a war going on, and that takes precedence.

Ranger school is currently 8 weeks 5 days long.