armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 10-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Banned

Default N. Korea - land of opportunity

Why do America want to live in my country .Go away now silly America . You are so stupid and childish you think you can threaten us with AN or UN . Just leave us alone and go bomb New mexico . we are peaceful people with no need for your fast food and burgers . And for that texan horse trader you go eat Basmati no long grain for you son shine.....

My name won ton and I come from North korea and have two ssister thanks to our glorious leader kim ill sun i finlk= what is not not known will never be known so it will never be known .

Long live our big bomb

Old 10-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Well, I have nothing against the people of your country as I am friends with a couple of South Koreans who board at my school. I however have a problem with your leader. Kim Il Sun is no longer your leader. His lunatic son is. And he is crazy enough to take money away from his people and create one of the world's larget video tap collections. If you show me a person who needs 20,000 videos, I'll show you a psycho who needs constant media exposure.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:57 AM
Sergeant

I completely agree with you Won Ton. We should all just go away and leave you poor like North Koreans to your own devices. This, unfortunately(for you, i dont give a ****), also means no economic aid. I hope you've been saving your coupons old mate, because your certainly gonna need them. The North Korean economy hasn't got a leg to stand on, and despite the economic aid that countires like the US give you, your countrymen still live a dismal existance. Good Luck!

PS. If you guys focused more on fixing up your ****house economy than on this moronic nuclear misadventure, you might have more than 2 cents to rub together. But yeh, good luck with the whole bomb thing!

Old 10-15-2006, 05:17 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Nut ! View Post
Why do America want to live in my country .Go away now silly America . You are so stupid and childish you think you can threaten us with AN or UN . Just leave us alone and go bomb New mexico . we are peaceful people with no need for your fast food and burgers . And for that texan horse trader you go eat Basmati no long grain for you son shine.....

My name won ton and I come from North korea and have two ssister thanks to our glorious leader kim ill sun i finlk= what is not not known will never be known so it will never be known .

Long live our big bomb
So let me get this straight... you have two sisters thanks to your "glorious leader".... you know theres too many jokes going round my head now..... ahh..... too many jokes!!!....

On a more serious note, Metal is right, try getting an ecomony, and an independant thought process, you might have an ecomony that can feed its people.....

Old 10-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Kims the daddy .....you have millons of people staving....and your goverment spends billions on a nuclear weapons programme!!!..you must see thats bull****e your leader has gone against your only friend in the region...even China didnt want you to have a nuke...pissing off yor only allie???its not the actions of a mentally sound leader..you have the weapon but not the capibility to use it your last missiel test lasted 45 secs and crashed into the sea of Japan...when you have the tech to indanger american soil youll see a different aproch

Old 10-15-2006, 01:01 PM
General of the Armies

If you ask me, North Korea's leader is too incompetant to manage such a feat... I wouldnt be suprised if it was a bluff... like Saddam being coy with UN Arms inspectors..... He assumes nobody will do anything and be afraid of the "Mighty North Korea!!"...... Only think of note I have seen come out of North Korea is the waffling ranting of a power mad fool.....

Old 10-16-2006, 10:19 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
If you ask me, North Korea's leader is too incompetant to manage such a feat... I wouldnt be suprised if it was a bluff... like Saddam being coy with UN Arms inspectors..... He assumes nobody will do anything and be afraid of the "Mighty North Korea!!"...... Only think of note I have seen come out of North Korea is the waffling ranting of a power mad fool.....
Yep.....i can look at him without seeing the Team America film everyone thinking he has the weapon is near to having it....its still the deterente he was looking for...if he has though...it would be like a 3 year old thats just found there dads loaded gun

Old 10-16-2006, 02:15 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj100 View Post
Yep.....i can look at him without seeing the Team America film everyone thinking he has the weapon is near to having it....its still the deterente he was looking for...if he has though...it would be like a 3 year old thats just found there dads loaded gun

Yea, good description... the thing that makes him dangerous especially with "daddys loaded gun" is that hes self absord, tyranical, excentric, has total control, and is out of his mind..... Not a good combination with a Nuke me thinks.....

Old 10-17-2006, 02:11 AM
Major General

If I was a tryranical leader, Hollywood would be top of the list for Nukin . Ironically, it looks like the safest place in the world from a N. Korean attack .

Last edited by Texas; 10-17-2006 at 02:14 AM..

Old 10-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Nut ! View Post

Long live our big bomb

bombs dont really live that long. and naither do you if your grate leader would go grately wrong in he's grate judgement.

not that i would be speaking to real northkorean.. this is an obvious troll.
everybody loves burgers! even north koreans..
the thing is to make them your self and not going to some amercan
"we take your money now thankyou enjoy your cup of hot piss" company.

Last edited by torspo[fin]; 10-17-2006 at 07:52 AM..