armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 05-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisrae View Post
muahhhh ha ha!! we will be unstopable!!!!!
That laugh was quite scary! good thing i'm on your good side! I'd hate to be the idiot in your path....

Old 05-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Sergeant

Send a message via Yahoo to I Luv My Solider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier gf View Post
Oh wow! Really?? Well, next time you have like, a solid 24 hours with your soldier, watch the whole set. Seriously, it is something that everyone should at lease watch--whether they like it or not
we own the whole set of star wars, and lord of the Rings too but every time I try to watch them something always comes up and he knows I wont watch them by myself!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 10:11 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisrae View Post
well that doesn't count!! good greif!! just give him a second chance.... i bet you'll be laughing so hard you are rolling on the floor!
SO. i watched him a little tonight and i still found nothing good out of it.... so we changed it. hahaha

Old 05-21-2009, 10:14 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv My Solider View Post
we own the whole set of star wars, and lord of the Rings too but every time I try to watch them something always comes up and he knows I wont watch them by myself!!!
i saw a commercial today bout startrek. and tthey have cups at Burger King with them on it! LOL.

Old 05-22-2009, 02:25 AM
Corporal

Send a message via Yahoo to bgd8rd
Default Only Me...

Only this kinda crap happens to me. I wake up early to go get some chow before I start my 13 hour shift of sitting in the tower with the temps soaring over 110 degrees here in Iraq.

Much to my supprise there are grapes, a huge tub full of sweet suculant grapes. I got a bowl and the spoon and started to scoop the grapes into my bowl. After I get what I feel I so rightly deserved this civilian said ."Are you going to leave any for me?" I said, "There is plenty for everyone, all I want is some grapes to put in my freezer to freeze so I can eat them after a very long day of hot work." He then proceeded to say some more words and I called him a jackass. I didn't take anything he said as funny towards me. If you replayed that 100 times and that man didn't say a word to me I would have never said a word to him.

Now, we're both on our way over to the sandwich line with him speaking to me just under a yell. I was telling him just to be quiet and leave me a lone and he's not leaving me a lone. So happens this civilian works with the Lt that's in line getting a sandwich a head of us. Needless to say he pulled me to the side and said, "Did you call him a jackass?" I said, "Yes I did, what he said to me I didn't take as a joke and rightfully called him a jackass." The Lt rambled some more, while in the mean time I was letting it go in one ear and out the other.

I am on month 14. All I wanted was some grapes to freeze so when I get back to my crappy abode I can have me a little frozen treat. I don't ask for much, I really don't. Why does this crap keep happening to me. it's a mirical that someone in the dfac didn't know who I was. That would have been even a bigger mess, probably would have, no, I would have gotten in trouble since I'm on the radar and people are at the ready to blast me. Never mind what the mas said to me to make the E-4 upset. We're here to win hearts and minds! Whatever, this place is a joke!

Old 05-22-2009, 02:56 AM
Brigadier General

Bloody hell man...you dont half do a lot of whinging...I bet you are great with keeping spirits up

In the grand scheme of things...grapes are minor...pull yourself together lad and buck up
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 05-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinhim View Post
SO. i watched him a little tonight and i still found nothing good out of it.... so we changed it. hahaha
A little? which puppet? or was it his pre-show stand-up act with no puppet? seriously, there is no way that peanut, jose jalapeno on a shtiiiiiiiick, walter, and a..c..phlem! achmed can't make someone laugh!

Ok, watch this clip, and make sure you see it at 3 minute mark! there is NO WAY you can't laugh at the little joke there! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DT41m86N4[/url] Peanut and Jose Jalapeno on a shtiiiick!

Old 05-22-2009, 08:46 AM
Sergeant First Class

[QUOTE=bgd8rd;85675]Only this kinda crap happens to me. I wake up early to go get some chow before I start my 13 hour shift of sitting in the tower with the temps soaring over 110 degrees here in Iraq.

Man, I am so sorry that that happened to you. I hope that things get a little better for you soon. Thank you so much for serving in the military and going to Iraq!

Old 05-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier gf View Post
A little? which puppet? or was it his pre-show stand-up act with no puppet? seriously, there is no way that peanut, jose jalapeno on a shtiiiiiiiick, walter, and a..c..phlem! achmed can't make someone laugh!

Ok, watch this clip, and make sure you see it at 3 minute mark! there is NO WAY you can't laugh at the little joke there! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DT41m86N4[/url] Peanut and Jose Jalapeno on a shtiiiick!
And here is the best mess up EVER! [url]http://www.veoh.com/browse/morelike/v17458132xMzzm8qb#watch%3Dv16614928tepbXfeq[/url]

Old 05-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Command Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to hollisrae Send a message via Yahoo to hollisrae

BGD, just take a deep breath and realise that you are there to do a job, and a very important one at that. My bf is there too and i have heard of some of the stuff that you guys are going thru. The fact that he was a civvi prob doesn't make it any better but just let it roll off your shoulders. you have been there for 14mo already, so your tour is almost over right? Just think, your are almost done and ready to go home! You won't have to deal with it much longer!!