Thread: Drug Test Help.
View Single Post

Old 05-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
Why don't you call a black person "*****" and see how they react? That word represents oppression of Blacks, Catholics and Irish is the most derogatory of ways throughout different moments in history.

And I don't believe that saying that the Military has no use for someone who's liable to slip into drug use is unreasonable. The military and your civilian world are two different animals.

I don't need to explain why I'm so critical of drug use. I think I already did just that a page back.
Hey, guess what? I call black people "*****" everyday. It's slang, it's used as a friendly term.. If I said "******" it'd be different.

"*****" is not the derogatory term, because last time I took a look at the dictionary, the term "*****" wasn't in it.

He isn't liable to slip into drug use, he said he tried a little, and that he isn't going to do it again because he wants to be in the military. He'd be liable to slip into drug use if he was like "Oh man, I really want some coke, but I don't know, I kind of want to be in the military!" Don't act like you're some saint and you've never done anything wrong in your lifetime.