View Single Post

Old 04-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool So money.....You are proven. Thank you. Tacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post
Start learning to accept it and roll with it or you aren't going to enjoy the Army very much. There are some things that you just can't get in to.

As Always.... Tacky. Your so money......The Guys and I appreciate it. We can prove it. I lift weights and I run long and hard. I play football with a soccer ball ...off the wall sometimes. I jump rope and work on my hand and footspeed. I play hockey and train for strength and speed. I study just as hard. Three major areas of my job within and out my unit. All 95% and above. Lol.

All for one reason. There are some things you "still can get". A day off with the unit and the guys F74k'in off and drinking......... beer............. Keep it simple. Lol.

And when I'm back at the rack. I dream of the time ..when I get back home to my mom and pop and my great family...and my one love. Ashley.......25 more days. I can feel it. Lol.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 04-06-2007 at 10:43 PM..