View Single Post

Old 05-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Armygirl4Ever's Avatar
Armygirl4Ever Armygirl4Ever is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home is Where You Hang Your Dog Tags!
Posts: 927

Originally Posted by Soldier gf View Post
Ok, so my soldier is currently stationed in South Korea, and has recently decided that he would like to become a high school Physical Education teacher and/or an Army ROTC teacher assistant. He still has 3 years left of the 4-year contract he signed, and he does not plan on signing another contract with the Army after this one. What should he do now to take college classes during the deployments?
He should first go see his education counselor on his camp. Being that he is in Korea and not actually deployed, they may offer classes on his camp through Central Texas College or University of Maryland.

But like I said, he should go see an education counselor and get his class layout to plan for his degree.
Proudly Serving in the Silent (okay, maybe not always so silent) Ranks

Reply With Quote