View Single Post

Old 04-23-2009, 10:29 PM
LiHer82 LiHer82 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern, CA
Posts: 63

Originally Posted by shorty32 View Post
When I was at ftlw I went to finance and signed up for dla (dislocation allowance)and got that on my paycheck when I was at home before I went to my duty station now when I got to reception here they paid me for milage from ftlw to fsga not from flw to home to your duty station and they also reimbursed me for hotel rooms up to 10 days because I stayed in a hotel till I got my base housing for you it will be different because he is going to korea so tell him to check with his platoon sgt to see what they can do plus he should be getting a brief soon on going overseas.
What is DLA for? Did you come home for hometown recruiting? Did they make you come back to ft. leonard wood after your leave to go to your duty station? My husband seems to think that he may have to fly back to ft. leonard wood after his leave and from there fly to South Korea, which doesn't make any sense because we live in so cal which is a lot closer to Korea than ft. lw
Reply With Quote