Thread: Information
View Single Post

Old 02-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Gunbunny13's Avatar
Gunbunny13 Gunbunny13 is offline
First Sergeant
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 269

31B is a great MOS. If your into law enforcement, and feel that is an area you will prosper at, then stick to your guns. Go active for 3 years and get the experience of being a peace officer. If you decide that active army isn't for you, then you will have something to fall back on when you leave. There are plenty of MP units and detachments in the guard and reserves.
I would never settle for something I didn't really want. As for the Airborne option, why can't you go to Airborne school as an MP. I've seen many a MP with jump wings in my time.
"Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . ."
Napoleon Bonaparte
Reply With Quote