View Single Post

Old 03-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Private

Send a message via Yahoo to venomspit
Thumbs up Enlisting at Age 33

Hello everyone!

Glad to be here and see all the action on the forums. I am sure I will be using it as to educate myself regarding my future experiences with the Army.

I am gonna marry my high school sweetheart this next week. I have two beautiful children and own our home. I have been stay at home Dad for 4 years running two businesses. I recently shut down one (production company) to focus on another. I have been the type of person who has to seek out extreme excitement. I currently love to snowboard and Paraglide. I once commercial fished in AK, fought wild land fires and now look forward to being in the Army.

I am currently enlisting Active, 4 years as an MP. I go to MEPS on the 27th of this month and will find out if they will let me enlist. I sure hope so, cause right now is the perfect time in my life to do this. I have always wanted to be a soldier and a LEO. This will allow me to kill two birds with one stone. I waited so long to join so that my life would have a foundation strong enough for my absence if or when I am deployed.

We will see if they let me in first. I am healthy, no physical or mental problems. And a spirit that is passionate about our military. I have been studying Military history (USA) for the past 8 years. Its amazing how many 20 year old or younger don't know there was a Korean war. So I have been using the web to educate and communicate.

I look forward to my next challenges and hope for the best.

Thanks for your time and reading my blurb.

Last edited by venomspit; 03-14-2008 at 12:19 AM..