armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   Support our Families (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   A preemptive strike on Mothers Day (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6171)

Grimm 05-09-2008 11:55 AM

A preemptive strike on Mothers Day

We at Army.com want to make a preemptive strike on Mothers Day. So we hope that all of you will begin calling your mothers today instead of Sunday. By all means call her on Sunday but just to make her feel special call her today also. Let her know that you love her so much you just couldn't wait till Mothers Day to tell her.

To all of Our Army Moms out there, Happy Mothers Day. We couldn't do it without your love and support. The Same goes for the rest of the family but this is Mothers Day so that is who we're focusing on. Thank you for your service to us when we were kids and now it is our turn to serve you.

God Bless and Happy Mothers Day,

Grimm

MSG Glenn 05-09-2008 02:07 PM

Add my wishes for a happy Mother's Day also. My Mom is dead but I'll still think of her & of course my wife is a Mom.

Exo1 05-09-2008 02:43 PM

Happy Mothers Day to all US Moms.. Irish Mothers day was in March... my Credit Card bill told me so...:D

Nightflyer 05-09-2008 08:32 PM

May 11th. Happy Mothers Day....

Because of your insight...I belive I done it already on (Support our Families ) ....;) I'll do it again....Hit it...

Long Life and happiness to all Mothers everywhere.

Spc. ~ Nightflyer ~ Spec 4 Mafia

Nightflyer 05-11-2008 07:16 AM

Happy mothers day to everyone. It's only 0900 hrs and most of my family is already together..Lol..We're all going out to dinner..I'll be wearing my class A's..Should be a blast..I 've been task to go over my brothers pad and wake his *** up...Him and his crew went out again last Night. My mom said, call first..he might be with his new girlfriend..Lol..This should be fun..Ha ha ...;)

jrj1000 05-11-2008 07:57 AM

Thanks lads......almost choked on my cup of tea........went grabbing for my mobile phone......then remembered.......mothers day in the UK is March......we went out for a family meal......jeez.......:rolleyes::D

Fireball 05-12-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimm (Post 60954)
We at Army.com want to make a preemptive strike on Mothers Day. So we hope that all of you will begin calling your mothers today instead of Sunday. By all means call her on Sunday but just to make her feel special call her today also. Let her know that you love her so much you just couldn't wait till Mothers Day to tell her.

To all of Our Army Moms out there, Happy Mothers Day. We couldn't do it without your love and support. The Same goes for the rest of the family but this is Mothers Day so that is who we're focusing on. Thank you for your service to us when we were kids and now it is our turn to serve you.

God Bless and Happy Mothers Day,

Grimm

Thanks bunches all!!

A#1Mom 05-25-2008 08:59 AM

I know Mother's Day is now over, but for Me as the Mother of a soldier it was Fantastic!!!! My soldier got to come home, for the 1st time in over a year! So, Happy Belated Mothers Day to all & and Blessed, Safe Memorial Day to all our Veterans & Troops!!!!;)