armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rebirth (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9530)

Spike 07-24-2011 05:18 PM

Rebirth

Last thing I remember was somebody hitting me over the head with a spade:eek:

Texas 07-25-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 86276)
Last thing I remember was somebody hitting me over the head with a spade:eek:

SPIKE! you came back from the dead, what happened.....??..Is this like an internet time machine??:confused:

A. hister 05-04-2013 05:10 PM

On the edge of the Black hole

Fecken me!....I was inspecting a shell hole from WW1 in Bustogne and all of a sudden I heard a voice calling me. I don't usually hear voices believe it or not...well I do, but normally they are attached to a person stood in front of me!.......but this wasn't, it came from out there so to speak. Steven Spielborgs filem Poltergeist came to mind. Anyway, next thing I know MSG GLENN ran past shouting "USA way to go!"...Its years since we last spoke......and to be honest I felt seriously pissed off with him . How dare he run run pelt through the forest past my shell hole reliving his time camping out in the Ardenne in the winter o' 44 ......

Anyway I'll get to the point, Suddenly I'm here on the old website, It was Like finding the Tardis on the edge of the "Black hole" with nobody at the controls....

Cykz is that you?

Spike 11-24-2013 12:13 PM

Ok

Yeh I'm up for it, if the rest of the lads are.

Onward and upward.

P.s
If we do ....I'm still me, so don't get all fragile and hormonal. Just coz there's a difference in perspective......:o;)

Texas 07-06-2015 01:08 PM

I couldn't careless
For a time it was an interesting site, Kurusch and even Js made some good points. But then it became boring, Ex01 was deployed to be some generic arbiter, with the occasional pearl but failing in the main.....due mainly to lack of common sense and Complete neglect by the site owners. You had something that was good and you blew it and then bizarrely rechristened the site Army Real.com left floating around like the Mary Celeste. Wow! I've had a look at you new site (Army.com ) Its ****! Yeh you barring my Ip address was laughable:o

jrj1000 09-22-2015 05:04 AM

I think the new site that most evacuated to after the abandonment of this site has been changed to not except British IPs. I have just attempted to rejoin after months of personal issues and I have received no activation code. I feel that this site was built for information and to encompass a range of opinions. Regrettably there were a few insular idiots that were driven by ego and defecated on their own First Amendment. That's the difficulty when simpletons do not realise that it's a two way street. Nazis disguised as liberals.

jrj1000 09-22-2015 05:20 AM

The site that people evacuated to after abandoning this one seems to have blocked British IPs. I have just attempted to rejoin after a months of personal issues and no confirmation code has been sent to activate. There were a couple of people I would have liked to reconnect with. I think this site was built to encompass different opinions and perceptions and served as a way of dispelling myths and maybe changing perceptions, through debate and conversation. Unfortunately there were those who believed their opinions and belief systems were above scrutiny or even question. They made a mockery of their own First Amendment, and at times defecated on it. Nazis disguised as liberals

Texas 09-30-2015 09:09 AM

I just get a white screen saying IP banned..Don't even get into it without using a VPN... Glens in there rambling on about saw dust, boy I can hear the rocking chair from here!:rolleyes:

Spike 07-30-2016 04:52 AM

Saw dust, Gonorrhea, Syphilis..Mosquito nets, trench foot, Glens the man!!

Spike 07-30-2016 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 88400)
The site that people evacuated to after abandoning this one seems to have blocked British IPs. I have just attempted to rejoin after a months of personal issues and no confirmation code has been sent to activate. There were a couple of people I would have liked to reconnect with. I think this site was built to encompass different opinions and perceptions and served as a way of dispelling myths and maybe changing perceptions, through debate and conversation. Unfortunately there were those who believed their opinions and belief systems were above scrutiny or even question. They made a mockery of their own First Amendment, and at times defecated on it. Nazis disguised as liberals

Opinions are Verboten on the internet....Like you say we are living in an era of Fascist liberalism... or politically correct moronism, where people constantly backtrack and apologise for speaking their mind..:(