armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is Gladiator an idiot? (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9393)

Spike 05-17-2009 02:51 PM

Is Gladiator an idiot?

He's certainly controvertial, but is he a complete idiot?

Vote now!

68Whiskey 05-17-2009 03:17 PM

Awesome Spike. I was considering doing something like this myself.

Gladiator 05-17-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Whiskey (Post 84561)
Awesome Spike. I was considering doing something like this myself.

I guess you're as stupid as he is

Gladiator 05-17-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 84559)

Vote now!

For god sake Spike, what are you trying to do to me?:mad:

68Whiskey 05-17-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 84563)
I guess you're as stupid as he is

Are you really in the military? Didn't anyone ever tell you NOT to piss off the medic. :mad:

A. hister 05-17-2009 03:49 PM

A good question :cool:.......which one is he?

I Luv My Solider 05-17-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 84564)
For god sake Spike, what are you trying to do to me?:mad:

He's just trying to prove that your not quite all there....

Heama 05-17-2009 04:27 PM

Quite possibly he's the coolest person I've ever met in my life.......and I've met quite alot of people:). Especially recently!

woody 05-17-2009 05:55 PM

Gladiator reminds me of Bicycle repairman...........A real hero in every way.

StrawberryShortcake 05-17-2009 08:27 PM

i just figured it out..

spike=gladiator

missinhim 05-18-2009 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 84559)

Vote now!

i think this is the funniest thing ever! and yes he IS an idiot!!

Gladiator 05-18-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 84631)
i just figured it out..

spike=gladiator

:Doh that is ridiculous...but I have figured out who you are, especially after that picture.....you've used it before .......doh!!

Texas 05-18-2009 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 84631)
i just figured it out..

spike=gladiator

I thought I was Spike:confused:

StrawberryShortcake 05-18-2009 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 84649)
:Doh that is ridiculous...but I have figured out who you are, especially after that picture.....you've used it before .......doh!!

Oh snap, you caught me.

jrj1000 05-19-2009 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Whiskey (Post 84566)
Are you really in the military? Didn't anyone ever tell you NOT to piss off the medic. :mad:

So you are a full Medic in the US Army?

jrj1000 05-19-2009 04:09 AM

Gladiator isnt an idiot...he just engages the mouth before the brain at times.

At least he had the guts to hold his hands up and apologize... thats more then then the other window licker involved did.

Who knows....we will see if it happens again

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85025)
Gladiator isnt an idiot...he just engages the mouth before the brain at times.

At least he had the guts to hold his hands up and apologize... thats more then then the other window licker involved did.

Who knows....we will see if it happens again

How about you go read his thread, I apologized several times. Get your head out of your ***.

jrj1000 05-19-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85037)
How about you go read his thread, I apologized several times. Get your head out of your ***.

Hold it down girly and wind that neck in...you cant tap dance your way on here and give out your orders...most of us have lived a life and didnt just appear here...We have seen the attention seeking song and dance before...and its just as annoying as the first time.

Play another song

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85064)
Hold it down girly and wind that neck in...you cant tap dance your way on here and give out your orders...most of us have lived a life and didnt just appear here...We have seen the attention seeking song and dance before...and its just as annoying as the first time.

Play another song

You're a moron. Before you accuse me of not doing something, you should make damn sure that you're right. The life you've lived is irrelevant.

jrj1000 05-19-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85065)
You're a moron. Before you accuse me of not doing something, you should make damn sure that you're right. The life you've lived is irrelevant.

OK so you are not going to play another song then?

You didnt apologize...on the contrary ....you used an apology thread to continue your argument of nonsense.

Im a moron?.....there you go with those opinions again:rolleyes:

Bloody kids and their itchy trigger finger syndrome :rolleyes:

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85073)
OK so you are not going to play another song then?

You didnt apologize...on the contrary ....you used an apology thread to continue your argument of nonsense.

Im a moron?.....there you go with those opinions again:rolleyes:

Bloody kids and their itchy trigger finger syndrome :rolleyes:

That just goes to show how dumb you are. I clearly stated at least twice "I am sorry it happened on a tribute thread" and then continued with the nonsense.

You should really work on that reading comprehension.

JBizo 05-19-2009 11:02 AM

So far the pole says he is NOT an idiot.

jrj1000 05-19-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 85078)
So far the pole says he is NOT an idiot.

You can get back in your box as well...window licker number 3...doesn't the off topic thread need a reply?:rolleyes:

JBizo 05-19-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85080)
You can get back in your box as well...window licker number 3...doesn't the off topic thread need a reply?:rolleyes:

What did I do? I have no beef with anyone...and my post was on topic. Don't direct your anger at me.

jrj1000 05-19-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85075)
That just goes to show how dumb you are. I clearly stated at least twice "I am sorry it happened on a tribute thread" and then continued with the nonsense.

You should really work on that reading comprehension.

It isnt really an apology when you say say "Sorry" in one breath but then carry on the antics straight afterwards:rolleyes:

jrj1000 05-19-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 85082)
What did I do? I have no beef with anyone...and my post was on topic. Don't direct your anger at me.

Fair enough Johnny B....still...back in your box theres a good lad

JBizo 05-19-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85085)
Fair enough Johnny B....still...back in your box theres a good lad

You know. If I hear that adorable Brittish accent in my head as I read your posts...I dunno if I would like you too much :p

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85083)
It isnt really an apology when you say say "Sorry" in one breath but then carry on the antics straight afterwards:rolleyes:

Your skull is obviously very thick. I already stated that I apologized at least twice. I am not the type to ignore an *** hole's remarks, and if you had any sense at all, you'd see that my apology was sincere, and that Gladiator is in the wrong during every bit of this nonsense.

Spike 05-19-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85089)
I am not the type to ignore an *** hole's remarks, and if you had any sense at all, you'd see that my apology was sincere, and that Gladiator is in the wrong during every bit of this nonsense.

That's not what your therapist said. He said you had split a personality that liked to manipulate arguements on the internet using Multiple personalities, MPD he called it....
Do you having anything to say in your defence Shorty?...make it quick and not long winded please, I haven't got all day..:)

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 85092)
That's not what your therapist said. He said you had split a personality that liked to manipulate arguements on the internet using Multiple personalities, MPD he called it....
Do you having anything to say in your defence Shorty?...make it quick and not long winded please, I haven't got all day..:)

My 3rd personality, Casey, said that you should go **** yourself. .

manipulate arguments? That's ridiculous, you should go reread.. not that it matters, I'm pretty sure Spike= Gladiator.

Spike 05-19-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85094)
My 3rd personality, Casey, said that you should go **** yourself. .

manipulate arguments? That's ridiculous, you should go reread.. not that it matters, I'm pretty sure Spike= Gladiator.

I'm just trying to help you and speed your recovery. :)

How is your hand these days since you nailed it to the computer desk?......Yeh he told me everything!......look I'm here to help and I know that those bad words are really words of love and endearment:)

Texas 05-19-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 85095)

How is your hand these days since you nailed it to the computer desk?......Yeh he told me everything!......look I'm here to help and I know that those bad words are really words of love and endearment:)

Spike be a gentleman and pass her your handkerchief..........Shes foaming at the mouth mate;)

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 85095)

Yes, my 5th personality, Candace, actually adores you. :rolleyes:

Spike 05-19-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85101)
Yes, my 5th personality, Candace, actually adores you. :rolleyes:

At last.....Progress!............Now make that extra special leap from a 25th floor window.........sorry just kidding, ha my humour gets the better of me again. Anyway this is good and you obviously are making progress...

Well Done..

May I recommend you get laid...soon!(like now). It'll help soften your edges and who knows people might start liking you:eek:

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 85103)
At last.....Progress!............Now make that extra special leap from a 25th floor window.........sorry just kidding, ha my humour gets the better of me again. Anyway this is good and you obviously are making progress...

Well Done..

May I recommend you get laid...soon!(like now). It'll help soften your edges and who knows people might start liking you:eek:

i haven't gotten laid since February 14th, so i have a right to be mean. But I get laid in 4-6 weeks from today!

A. hister 05-19-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85105)
i haven't gotten laid since February 14th, so i have a right to be mean. But I get laid in 4-6 weeks from today!

I would like to offer my services!
:)

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A. hister (Post 85106)
I would like to offer my services!
:)

uh no thanks

missinhim 05-19-2009 02:03 PM

wow strawberry! they were all attacking you! sheesh!

and i get laid in....SIX days! :D :D yaya

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missinhim (Post 85118)

lucky bizatch!

Texas 05-19-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missinhim (Post 85118)

Helping dear Helping!......Spikes counselling her and Mr hister has offered his services. Hardly "attacking" in anybodies language:)