armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is Gladiator an idiot? (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9393)

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85073)
OK so you are not going to play another song then?

You didnt apologize...on the contrary ....you used an apology thread to continue your argument of nonsense.

Im a moron?.....there you go with those opinions again:rolleyes:

Bloody kids and their itchy trigger finger syndrome :rolleyes:

That just goes to show how dumb you are. I clearly stated at least twice "I am sorry it happened on a tribute thread" and then continued with the nonsense.

You should really work on that reading comprehension.

JBizo 05-19-2009 11:02 AM

So far the pole says he is NOT an idiot.

jrj1000 05-19-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 85078)
So far the pole says he is NOT an idiot.

You can get back in your box as well...window licker number 3...doesn't the off topic thread need a reply?:rolleyes:

JBizo 05-19-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85080)
You can get back in your box as well...window licker number 3...doesn't the off topic thread need a reply?:rolleyes:

What did I do? I have no beef with anyone...and my post was on topic. Don't direct your anger at me.

jrj1000 05-19-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85075)
That just goes to show how dumb you are. I clearly stated at least twice "I am sorry it happened on a tribute thread" and then continued with the nonsense.

You should really work on that reading comprehension.

It isnt really an apology when you say say "Sorry" in one breath but then carry on the antics straight afterwards:rolleyes:

jrj1000 05-19-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 85082)
What did I do? I have no beef with anyone...and my post was on topic. Don't direct your anger at me.

Fair enough Johnny B....still...back in your box theres a good lad

JBizo 05-19-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85085)
Fair enough Johnny B....still...back in your box theres a good lad

You know. If I hear that adorable Brittish accent in my head as I read your posts...I dunno if I would like you too much :p

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 85083)
It isnt really an apology when you say say "Sorry" in one breath but then carry on the antics straight afterwards:rolleyes:

Your skull is obviously very thick. I already stated that I apologized at least twice. I am not the type to ignore an *** hole's remarks, and if you had any sense at all, you'd see that my apology was sincere, and that Gladiator is in the wrong during every bit of this nonsense.

Spike 05-19-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 85089)
I am not the type to ignore an *** hole's remarks, and if you had any sense at all, you'd see that my apology was sincere, and that Gladiator is in the wrong during every bit of this nonsense.

That's not what your therapist said. He said you had split a personality that liked to manipulate arguements on the internet using Multiple personalities, MPD he called it....
Do you having anything to say in your defence Shorty?...make it quick and not long winded please, I haven't got all day..:)

StrawberryShortcake 05-19-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 85092)
That's not what your therapist said. He said you had split a personality that liked to manipulate arguements on the internet using Multiple personalities, MPD he called it....
Do you having anything to say in your defence Shorty?...make it quick and not long winded please, I haven't got all day..:)

My 3rd personality, Casey, said that you should go **** yourself. .

manipulate arguments? That's ridiculous, you should go reread.. not that it matters, I'm pretty sure Spike= Gladiator.